Ultimate Spider-Man #100 Discussion (SPOILERS!)

wait. are you saying that you'd want Richard Parker bringing Gwen back from the dead!?! like he took her corpse and used the carnage cerum to "cure death"? cus that would definetly make Richard evil. I mean, think of the moral implications. you could live forever, except you wouldn't be human. you wouldn't be you. whenever you get anxious or feel any charged emotion you turn into a genetic beast with no control. who'd want that?!?
Actually, that was a thought I had about her, that the CIA got her body and Richard was experimenting on seeing if he could bring her back , after all, Carnage is a rejuvenating organism. I really don't think Richard is good. Something stinks about him. Talk about a way to shatter Peter. We've had all these issues with Peter idolizing him. Eg the Super Special, Peter's "hero" was his father. I would like to see the real Gwen back. No Carnage or whatever.
Actually, I would love to see Carnage go goodbye for good. Another page of seeing someone get the life drained from them, and I'll hurl. It was pretty grotesque.

Latest posts

Back