Ultimate Spider-Man #63... Spoilers

Sorry, ice, I forgot to mention in my bio that sometimes I can be a sarcastic a-hole, my bad.

Goodwill, what do you think of the eyless peter

Thats ok. I act like that sometimes with friends. But I see what you mean about what your saying. I didnt think of it like that, but that is quite intresting.

The eyes were meaningless... If anything, it's Peter's loss of life. Since Spidey has taken over, there is no such thing as caring anymore.

great interpretation [for a sec I thought you meant The lack of eyes were meaninless, but I reread it]

So wait. I never really got an answer... is Carnage still running around with GwenFace, or is it back to being well... Carnage-ish?

USM #62, the page right before the mummy hand of Gwen? That's Peter's face in there? I thought it was too feminine to be his, and considering it developed during Carnage draining Gwen, I thought it was an approximation of her face.

That was Peter's face. Remember right before that he was recalling Peter's memories...but no, he never took the appearance of Gwen.

The solits read the outcome of the upcoming battle is not what you expect. Do you think Carnage will be preserved for a possible return or do you think he should be destroyed, will help form the Ultimates if need be.

Well, I was thinking about this... This is what I came up with...

1.) The material that the Venom/ Carnage suit is only truly vulnerable to lightning. Unless Electro comes running in, it'll be a tough match for the likes of Peter and Conners.
2.) To correct his mistakes, Conners may take the fall before Peter gets a chance... He turns into the Lizard and they both end up missing. Peter is found by MJ and they go into the house before anyone else wakes up.
3.) Peter gets his costume and takes him to the city in fear that there may be more loved ones in danger... Carnage falls at the hands of Spidey at the top of a building into a river, where he may seperate.

Who knows.

Carnage falls at the hands of Spidey at the top of a building into a river, where he may seperate.

Separate? There's no indication that there's anything to separate. Carnage isn't a suit like Venom.

Well, again, those were just some thoughts... I thought they were well thought out, well, some of them anyway. Also, where is Ben Reilly? Do you think he'll play a part in this at all? Why isn't he on to Peter's identity yet? Conners wouldn't let the kid in on a secret like that without a reason... C'mon... Reilly, get with it, here!

Ben Reilly was a bit part and I think he's played his piece. He's done all he was intended to do.

Latest posts

Back