Ultimate Spider-Man # 74 discussion (SPOILERS)

yeah, we all thought that was the big secret the day the issue came out, but like E said, Bendis himself said that wasnt the secret. Considering this arc is only going to last another 3 issues, I have a feeling we'll see it in the last issue of the arc (#77), where the previews mention Nick Fury finally revealing his plans for Peter (this'll probably happen after the fight with Hobgoblin).

Honestly, im trying not to say what i really mean...

UltimateE said:
Bendis specifically said that was not the loose end. Is that what you meant instead of spoiler?

no, i meant that for spoiler....and i was confused between 2 different people asking me the same question in 2 different threads....sorry....as for the loose end, i believe shaw reappearing deals with it, that and the fact that he is h....wait...i cant really say that in here can i??? :wink:

Last edited:
Bass said:
I don't know if this issue was any good.

I should'nt have read it after reading Ultimates 2 #4.

I finally picked up my the ultimates, starting with # 4....great stuff, i enjoyed every page of it.....i will more than likely continue to read it....i read that issue before USM....i dont know what everyone else is fussing about, i enjoyed this issue....it is still moving at a slow pace, what happened in this issue could have taken place last issue as well, but things are going to move up twice as fast next issue...

#73 and #74 all seem like padding before we get to #75, which is a big 'celebration' issue number.

The Captain said:
no, i meant that for spoiler....and i was confused between 2 different people asking me the same question in 2 different threads....sorry....as for the loose end, i believe shaw reappearing deals with it, that and the fact that he is h....wait...i cant really say that in here can i??? :wink:

If you mean because of spoilers, sure you can. This thread is marked for spoilers.

clarity

UltimateE said:
If you mean because of spoilers, sure you can. This thread is marked for spoilers.

Generally, i am on the money with some events that i claim will happen in this book....but i didnt want to say anything (even though ive said it already in various threads) without giving other people a chance to see for themselves....then they can go back and reread my threads and see that i was right (although some wont admit it later) but in the case that i am wrong, id rather not gerrymander with topics if i am merely speculating and not really sure myself.

From my point of view three things can happen now:

1.) Harry transforms into the Hobgoblin and fights Spider-Man.
2.) Shaw transforms into the Hobgoblin and fights Spider-Man with Harry pulling the strings.
3.) Harry does a "Normie Osborn from Spider-Girl #37" and we get a new unsuspected twist.

who wants to be a millionaire??

Ultimate Warrior said:
From my point of view three things can happen now:

1.) Harry transforms into the Hobgoblin and fights Spider-Man.
2.) Shaw transforms into the Hobgoblin and fights Spider-Man with Harry pulling the strings.
3.) Harry does a "Normie Osborn from Spider-Girl #37" and we get a new unsuspected twist.

id like to go with number 2, and thats my final answer.... :wink:

Ultimate Warrior said:
Are you sure you don't wanna use a lifeline? You can also pick choice number 4.) The secret answer. :lol:
I'd like to use the phone call lifeline. I want call Brian Michael Bendis. :wink:

I'll use a lifeline - I'll use it to strangle Bendis, feel remorse, and then jump off a bridge. It'll be a full day.

I reckon, though, there are four more options to the four we've had:

5) Mary Jane turns into Hobgoblin because it's her "time of the month".
6) Firelord shows up, and takes Hobgoblin out for pizza.
7) Harry has been infected by his dad's DNA so Harry is actually Norman in his body. Then, Spider-Man turns out to be a clone.
8) It's all a dream - or marketing ploy, or part of the House of M or whatever crossover nonsense we've got to put up with this year.

icemastertron said:
I'd like to use the phone call lifeline. I want call Brian Michael Bendis. :wink:
I'm sorry. He is not one of the people on your phone list. You have the choice of calling your mother, an eremite that hasn't spoken in over 10 years or a stray dog. 8)

Bass said:
8] It's all a dream - or marketing ploy, or part of the House of M or whatever crossover nonsense we've got to put up with this year.
Wow.....is House of M, THAT HUGE that it crosses into a WHOLE other Universe?! :shock:

Ultimate Warrior said:
I'm sorry. He is not one of the people on your phone list. You have the choice of calling your mother, an eremite that hasn't spoken in over 10 years or a stray dog. 8)
Hey, HOW DID YOU GET MY PHONE LIST?! I DIDN'T GIVE IT TO YOU! :evil:

Bass said:
I reckon, though, there are four more options to the four we've had:

5) Mary Jane turns into Hobgoblin because it's her "time of the month".
6) Firelord shows up, and takes Hobgoblin out for pizza.
7) Harry has been infected by his dad's DNA so Harry is actually Norman in his body. Then, Spider-Man turns out to be a clone.
8) It's all a dream - or marketing ploy, or part of the House of M or whatever crossover nonsense we've got to put up with this year.
How about 9.) Spider-Man transforms into the Hobgoblin.

Ultimate Warrior said:
How about 9.) Spider-Man transforms into the Hobgoblin.

You're lowering of the tone of the board with such preposterous nonsense.

"Spider-Man" indeed.

What's next? "Batman"?

:heybaby:

Latest posts

Back