• Charlotte Witter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A female clone of Peter Parker

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Mary Jane

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

the watcher

I'm starting this poll because Bendis said that Spider-Woman or Spider-Girl will be showing up sometime before issue 100 and I don't think he meant Kitty's new costume. Which leaves the question: Will Spider-Woman or Spider-Girl be?

A. Jessica Drew

B. Julia Cornwall, Carpenter

C. Martha "Matt" Franklin

D. Charlotte Witter

E. A female clone of Peter Parker

F. Mary Jane

What do you think?

I think it will be either Jessica or the clone.

Last edited:
thee great one said:
Why did you not just do a actual poll?

Mary Jane if what you say will happen. Either that or Jessica with his crush.

I can't it won't let me. Ice said just type it out and either E or one of the mods will change it.

Poll added. That will be $85 plus tax.

And it is impossible to be a clone and be of the opposite gender.

E said:
Poll added. That will be $85 plus tax.

And it is impossible to be a clone and be of the opposite gender.
X-23 pulled it off, unless..... Logan's really a chick on steroids, like those body builders.

I voted for Mary Jane.

The way I see it peter broke up with MJ because he knew been spider-man she would get hurt ect....

I think She may want to proove she's not a weak little girl who needs him to save her.

She's made peter's costume before so making one forherself would be easy.

She know's where peter keeps the Web fluid stuff so she could get some.

I might be wrong (hell I probably am wrong) but I think it's a cool idea. It could then lead to Peter and MJ getting back together.

I was going to think about it, then I realised...

I don't care.

Either MJ or Drew, because while they can try to leech off her success as a New Avenger, nobody remembers the other three Spider-Women.

Or maybe Arana, but that wasn't an option there.

the watcher said:
I can't it won't let me. Ice said just type it out and either E or one of the mods will change it.
Oh, that's what you meant. I thought you meant the Polls forum, which you didn't say it wasn't.

When you want to make a poll, there's an option at the bottom when you're making a new thread.

I said MJ...just because I think BMB actually has the balls to do something that outrageous.

With that said---I don't think it'll be a great read. Just another Hobgoblin-esque arc...

Iceshadow said:
X-23 pulled it off

She's not really a clone. If that's what they're saying they'll change it. A clone is an exact copy.

As for the poll - it will be a Jessica Drew. Bendis likes her too much to mess with that.

E said:
She's not really a clone. If that's what they're saying they'll change it. A clone is an exact copy.

As for the poll - it will be a Jessica Drew. Bendis likes her too much to mess with that.

You are correct sir. She's part Logan, part the scientist that created her, hence why she is female

But you can make a female clones

They did it on jurassic park made clones of dinosaures all female.

sjmole said:
But you can make a female clones

They did it on jurassic park made clones of dinosaures all female.

*puts on scientist cap*

No they didn't have complete strands, just most of the strand, they filled in the rest using frog DNA.

The other reason they were all female was so that the dinosuars couldn't reproduce.

Ultimate Houde said:
*puts on scientist cap*

No they didn't have complete strands, just most of the strand, they filled in the rest using frog DNA.

The other reason they were all female was so that the dinosuars couldn't reproduce.

True so maybe they could clone peter and fill in the incomplete parts with a female spider.

LOL i know I was joking. I said my propper therory before (MJ one)

Latest posts

Back