Ultimate Spiderman #94 (Spoilers)

The thing with the Kitty/ Peter relationship is that they don't seem to be developing it... Just rehashing what Peter and MJ had. There should be more trials and tribulations amongst Peter and Kitty, especially if they are going to be ripped limb from limb. I don't know... It just seems entirely off to me, especially in USM.

Either Bendis like Yatzee, or something is going on...(Beezer is the zecond persn to use this as a catchphrase, the first being Ben Urich)

Lithium said:
Either Bendis like Yatzee, or something is going on...(Beezer is the zecond persn to use this as a catchphrase, the first being Ben Urich)

Jonah's used it before.

You know what I say to that?

*points to avatar*

Bendis is well known for his good, fluent dialogue, yet he writes in the craziest **** sometimes. Like, when he has Spider-Man yell like a girl... The commentary after that is just cliched to hell. I can't stand it.

Goodwill said:
Bendis is well known for his good, fluent dialogue, yet he writes in the craziest **** sometimes. Like, when he has Spider-Man yell like a girl... The commentary after that is just cliched to hell. I can't stand it.

Seriously. Spider-Man called Deadpool Bubbe. Translation: a jewish grandmother.

Oh, Bendis.

Goodwill said:
Or German.

:lol:

OK...here's why that is funny. I read that and I thought of Bendis (who is Jewish) dressed as a Nazi, screaming "YOU MOOST READ ZE SPIDEY ZA VAY ZA FUHER INTENDED!!!"

Yeah---that's so wrong of me on so many levels. :?

Victor Von Doom said:
:lol:

OK...here's why that is funny. I read that and I thought of Bendis (who is Jewish) dressed as a Nazi, screaming "YOU MOOST READ ZE SPIDEY ZA VAY ZA FUHER INTENDED!!!"

Yeah---that's so wrong of me on so many levels. :?
Yet so right and funny. :lol:

What? :?

Victor Von Doom said:
Beause with red hair and green eyes and being from Queens, MJ was OBVIOUSLY Irish Catholic? :lol:
You shouldnt based ethnicities on looks alone, I have blonde hair blue eyes, in middle school my classmates asked if I was Jewish?:?

Latest posts

Back