Ultimate Spiderman #96, Ultimate Fantastic Four #31 delayed

nigma

Ultimate Spider-Man #96 Old Date: 06/21/06 New Date: 06/28/06

Ultimate Fantastic Four #31 Old Date: 06/28/06 New Date: 07/12/06

Ultimate Fantastic Four 1 for 15 Suydam Var #31Old Date 06/28/06 New Date 07/12/06

look on the bright side...at least it wasn't Ultimates 2 #11

Re: Ultimate Spiderman,and UFF delayed

nigma said:

Ultimate Fantastic Four 1 for 15 Suydam Var #31Old Date 06/28/06 New Date 07/12/06

Hmmm, I already had UFF #31 at the new date but USM #96? Damn, that's the second time that a USM comic has been delayed ever. :shock:

What else is on the new list?

How about Young Avengers or Winter Men from DC?

Rhyo said:
What else is on the new list?

How about Young Avengers or Winter Men from DC?

nope on both of them....but Seven Soldiers #1 was just put on TBA....which isn't good.

and if you want to know about certian titles send me a PM

Ultimate Warrior said:
Hmmm, I already had UFF #31 at the new date but USM #96? Damn, that's the second time that a USM comic has been delayed ever. :shock:

I'm sure USM has been delayed more than once

USM rarely gets delayed. But from memory, this is maybe the 6-7th time or so, if at that. Seriously.

nigma said:

Do think it has something to do with the fact The Ultimates been delayed a bunch of times?

the watcher said:
Do think it has something to do with the fact The Ultimates been delayed a bunch of times?
Why would this have to do with anything with The Ultimates being delayed? :?

Well the delays on USM can't because of the writer like "they are on the Ultimates" because Bendis is usually a few issues ahead on them right?

Shihad said:
Well the delays on USM can't because of the writer like "they are on the Ultimates" because Bendis is usually a few issues ahead on them right?
Bendis has said he tries to stay ahead 10 issues from Bagley.

After watching "Grandma's Boy" I can't help but think marvel is filled with a bunch of pot heads.

I noticed that they're only doing one USM issue a month in the next two months, so maybe Bagley has fallen a bit behind and they're giving him time to catch up...

Ice said:
Bendis has said he tries to stay ahead 10 issues from Bagley.

The trick to staying so far ahead is that he hires monkeys to write most of the issues for him. It's true!

Seriously. Millar's book is constantly delayed, but also constantly awesome. Bendis' book is always on time, but increasingly mediocre. I'd take Millar's pace over Bendis' any day of the week.

Last edited:
MaxwellSmart said:
After watching "Grandma's Boy" I can't help but think marvel is filled with a bunch of pot heads.

Why do you think Marvel comics make up the vast majority of the comics I read?

So anyways, with UFF being pushed back to 7/12/06, that seems like it'll be a big day for the Ultimate titles. I could be wrong with some of these, but the last shipping dates for these I checked in relation to this news means we'll have the following all shipping on the 12th:

07/12/06
Ultimate Spider-Man #97
Ultimate X-Men #72
Ultimate Fantastic Four #31
Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3
Squadron Supreme #5

Granted, its a pretty good bet that UWvs.H #3 will be delayed further, and I wouldn't be surprised to see another week delay for UFF #31 or even for UXM #72. Especially considering that UFF #32 is the only other Ultimate comic scheduled to ship that month, on 7/26/06 (though with #31's delay, this one might also be delayed). I expect these issues to possibly be scattered more among the next two weeks of the month, 7/19 and 7/26.

We'll see.

DIrishB said:
Why do you think Marvel comics make up the vast majority of the comics I read?

So anyways, with UFF being pushed back to 7/12/06, that seems like it'll be a big day for the Ultimate titles. I could be wrong with some of these, but the last shipping dates for these I checked in relation to this news means we'll have the following all shipping on the 12th:

07/12/06
Ultimate Spider-Man #97
Ultimate X-Men #72
Ultimate Fantastic Four #31
Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3
Squadron Supreme #5

Granted, its a pretty good bet that UWvs.H #3 will be delayed further, and I wouldn't be surprised to see another week delay for UFF #31 or even for UXM #72. Especially considering that UFF #32 is the only other Ultimate comic scheduled to ship that month, on 7/26/06 (though with #31's delay, this one might also be delayed). I expect these issues to possibly be scattered more among the next two weeks of the month, 7/19 and 7/26.

We'll see.
See! It wasn't me who posted that speculation this time! Now you have to blame DIrishB if it comes true Ice :D

DIrishB said:
What!? Its true.
Yeah, I know. I'm usually the first one to post about Marvel spreading out the Ultimate comics so they don't come out all, or many, on the same day by delaying issues. The only problem is that Ice likes to blame the messenger when it later comes true :wink:

Latest posts

Back