Ultimate Typhoid

Goodwill said:
Well, I would love to see her pop up, personally, that is, if she's actually as cool as you guys are making her out to be. While I don't like the idea of having a Weapon X Typhoid, maybe something could work along the same lines as what you shaped for us, Ourchair. ;) (You see? No more OC).
The sad part is as serious as that concept was, that was just me trying to peeve Mwof :p

here's a drawing of my idea of UTyphoid

ultimatetyphoid.jpg

Because it's Typhoid's signature she always has it. Except in the movie but it's still a little paler than the other side.

Oh, so it's just a look huh? I thought it had something to do with her skin condition... She does have one, right?

So I was thinking about storylines for Ultimate Daredevil. I was going into the first time Fury and Matt met and the alluded to trip to Japan. Obviously there'd be a mystical element involved and Stick and The Hand would be involved. I was thinking that Stick and Fury could be friends first and this is how Fury gets a hold of Daredevil so easily. Anyway, members of The Hand (that's for another thread but I did want to add a classic Daredevil Rogue.

So how about Ultimate Typhoid Mary? She was a member of The Hand in Elektra *hisses and boos*. Oh, shut up. Anyway, I think it could work. Make her of Asian descent and a prominent member of The Hand. How about another twist. Stick was a former member of The Hand and was romantically involved with Mary.

Not detailed up yet but what do you guys think?

Latest posts

Back