Ultimate Universe Big event?

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
I wonder one thing...
"Xdemon" - After Civil War will there be a moratorium on company-wide crossovers, say about a year or more? This would give titles a chance to explore the new status quo (and give readers a break for their wallet). Outside of the X-titles, Decimation really didn't seem to be felt in the rest of the Marvel Universe, though is a factor in Civil War.

JQ: Hey, Xdemon, we've discussed this at length. I don't think you'll see anything of the magnitude of Civil War for at least two years. We have something big in mind for 2008. What you will see are smaller events that are much more contained and more brand-specific. Currently there's a summer Hulk story that's pretty amazing that we've been obviously working on and a few others that are really amazing. Outside of the regular Universe, we're in the midst of planning something very big for the Ultimate Universe, but it's way, way too early to even discuss.
Is it Ultimate Invasion (working name), Ultimate Power or is there something completely new he is talking about? What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's like Bendis said there never was an Ultimate Invasion. There is a big event planned, but it was never call Ultimate Invasion. I also think they're implying these Ultimate Invasion rumors predated the actual "big" event.

Last edited by a moderator:
MaxwellSmart said:
I think it's like Bendis said there never was an Ultimate Invasion. There is a big event planned, but it was never call Ultimate Invasion. I also think they're implying these Ultimate Invasion rumors predated the actual "big" event.
Yeah. That's why I wrote (working name) behind it. After all we know it by that name at the current date :wink:

I hear the Ultimate Universe is going to cross over with the universe created by Will Eisner in "A Contract With God". Four stories, each dealing with a different Ultimate title in the Bronx jewish tenements of the 1930's!

I'm excited.

That would be cool I would also love to see something like Ultimate Age of Apocalypse eventually with only 4 soon to be 5 main books a story like that could really shine. I just really wanna see how Grand Teft America is gonna end that Storyline is awesome to bad it hasn't entered into the other books yet.

Latest posts

Back