Ultimate Vision covers shown with Joe Friday's interview.

Guijllons said:
My vote would have been for Cap to have them.
clipboard014nd.jpg

So, we have a green, hot, alien android...appearing in flip-issues in the regular U.U. books...

And in order to learn anything about her...um :? ...it...We are going to have to buy each issue. That's still how this is working, correct? (I'm still not cool with that.)

And did I read something somewhere about Vision having her...um :roll: ...it's own mini-series after a while?... Maybe they can get Orson Scott Card to do it. Oooh I know! A super hot green android who has the brain of Hawkeye's girlfriend implanted in it! Sounds exactly like something we'd all get riled up about, like the Iron Man series. :lol:

XFactor said:
So, we have a green, hot, alien android...appearing in flip-issues in the regular U.U. books...

And in order to learn anything about her...um :? ...it...We are going to have to buy each issue. That's still how this is working, correct? (I'm still not cool with that.)

And did I read something somewhere about Vision having her...um :roll: ...it's own mini-series after a while?... Maybe they can get Orson Scott Card to do it. Oooh I know! A super hot green android who has the brain of Hawkeye's girlfriend implanted in it! Sounds exactly like something we'd all get riled up about, like the Iron Man series. :lol:
Now if it was implanted with Bucky's brain and Cap was getting mixed feelings..

Seriously though...does anyone think there's ANY possibility Marvel will put Vision's issues into a trade any time???

I didn't the the Annuals would be implemented into a TPB, and then the guy at the comic shop told me they would be somehow...So, I have two of them, and now I get to buy Ultimate Annual Volume One. :x

So I'd rather not buy the issues with Roboboob's story in them if I'll just end up buying the trade with them in it later on...

XFactor said:
Seriously though...does anyone think there's ANY possibility Marvel will put Vision's issues into a trade any time???
Probably, sometime.
I didn't the the Annuals would be implemented into a TPB, and then the guy at the comic shop told me they would be somehow...So, I have two of them, and now I get to buy Ultimate Annual Volume One. :x
So I'd rather not buy the issues with Roboboob's story in them if I'll just end up buying the trade with them in it later on...
And the annuals should be showing up in the trades of their respective series, I'm pretty sure of this for all but the Ultimates one.

Ok, I'm really not into this female Vision so far. I hope it's a good read but she looks ridiculous.

If this is Vision I, I wonder what becomes of Vision II. Is this female version gonna stick around? Or is Ultron gonna destroy his brother and we never see Vision II again? I'd rather Vision II. I think I'll make a poll now... :idea:

I LIKE the Immonen design. At least he didn't do the obvious and make some cheap and sleazy hypersexed design.

I refuse to call them 'roboboobs'. They are 'robobreasts'. ("I'm an English teacher! I would never say boobs!")

Are those high heels?! :shock:

Screw this. I'm 100% against this genderized robot. You know what else? I think the whole concept of robots "becoming more human" has been ran into the ground. It's old. We know what kind of a story and conversations we're gonna get with this. Vision has to adapt to our world and wants to know about "feelings" She still holds a relationship with Scarlet Witch because there isn't a "gay" member of The Ultimates yet and there has to be one in every Marvel Teambook nowadays. I'm yawning already... and none of the covers impress me this is so stupid.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Are those high heels?! :shock:

Screw this. I'm 100% against this genderized robot. You know what else? I think the whole concept of robots "becoming more human" has been ran into the ground. It's old. We know what kind of a story and conversations we're gonna get with this. Vision has to adapt to our world and wants to know about "feelings" She still holds a relationship with Scarlet Witch because there isn't a "gay" member of The Ultimates yet and there has to be one in every Marvel Teambook nowadays. I'm yawning already... and none of the covers impress me this is so stupid.

:-|

Daredevil sucks?

ProjectX2 said:
The horrible orange colour! Blech!
You can barely see the insignias for the teams. What were they trying to do? Think like a woman and trying to make it match with the color on the drawing? :roll:

Latest posts

Back