Ultimate Vision covers shown with Joe Friday's interview.

Guijllons said:
Hmm, doesn't look right. The image is stretched and the logo isn't of the usual quality.

You sure this is official?
I don't know. Ask TGO. I just posted it for him... :neutral:

You guys are a bunch of pessimists. *****, *****, *****. You should learn to just lean back, kick your feet up,...

And not care. I do it all the time. Works wonders.

Roboboobs? Save some money and don't buy it. Hell, forget the boobs, robots are completely passe. So are superheroes. In fact, why are we even writing stories about humans anymore anyways? I mean, they've been coming out for 5,000 odd years now, that means everythings been done at least twice. Like I say, it all peaked with The Godfather and its been going down hill since.

Last edited:
Entropy said:
Roboboobs? Save some money and don't buy it. Hell, forget the boobs, robots are completely passe. So are superheroes. In fact, why are we even writing stories about humans anymore anyways? I mean, they've been coming out for 5,000 odd years now, that means everythings been done at least twice. Like I say, it all peaked with The Godfather and its been going down hill since.
What? I don't get it.:(

icemastertron said:
No, no, no.

r080800bz!

Oi, you! Stealing my secret code!

I can do you one better!

R0808008Z

ProjectX2 said:
Oi, you! Stealing my secret code!

I can do you one better!

R0808008Z
Damn. I fold in defeat.

And the cover looks like a halloween cover gone wrong. What that means, I have no damn clue.

You know what would've been better? A little plot with those covers. I'm banking the story won't be as bad as UIM but the covers certainly are the worst covers concepts I've ever seen in my life. So yeah, if I get some solicitations, that'll probably ease my pain a bit.

TheManWithoutFear said:
You know what would've been better? A little plot with those covers. I'm banking the story won't be as bad as UIM but the covers certainly are the worst covers concepts I've ever seen in my life. So yeah, if I get some solicitations, that'll probably ease my pain a bit.

You're not going to get solicits with them.

Why would they? Anything useful would probably cover the entire four page chunk, and anything that summarized the entire 24-page bit would most likely give away at least the first unit or two.

How the heck would we know? Wait for the series and find out.

All I'm saying is that due to the nature of the series, it'd be very hard to solicit without totally spoiling some or all of them, which is why we likely won't get them. Not because it's some all-important secret.

Latest posts

Back