Ultimate Vulture Idea

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Well heres my idea for Ultimate Vulture. It's not as good as Compund's but I thought I'd get it off my chest. There will be more BTW.

Ultimate Vulture Idea

Spidey hears rumours that a "birdman" has been flying around stealing people's wallets and purses. So he goes out for a look. After a while of stopping some dumb hoodlums, he attempts to go home. But not before he sees this "birdman". This "birdman" attempts to rob JJJ right in front of Spidey. Spidey wants to sit back and watch the struggle but knows it's his job to be the hero. So he intervenes. This ends up with a fight a cross the sky as Spidey reigns blows down upon this "birdman". He swings his metal wings around and slices Spidey's suit and cuts his chest. He then flies away leaving Spidey wounded.

When Peter finally goes home, he turns on the TV. Jonah has his own statement on and says that Spider-Man is in cahoots with the "Vulture." Spidey then sets himself a goal that he will catch this old bird by tomorrow night.

So Spidey goes out again and again confronts the Vulture. This time though the fight goes differently. Spidey manages to destroy the flying harness that the Vulture uses to fly with and he falls into a crowd. When Spidey reaches the ground he finds that there's no one there...

Hmmm , remember Vulture had this machine that could suck life out of other ppl ? What about making that his super power! Like a Vulture does ! For his flying he doesn't use wings, he just fly's like well, Cpt Britain ?

Who built the harness? Is he working alone? Is he still about 90 years old? Does he have a personal vendetta against spidey? What's updated and ultimised?

Nurhachi said:
He could steal Falcons harness. Or copy it
That's a darn good idea. Maybe he's related to Wilson in some way, and helped him build it. Although, the vulture isn't really a big enough bad guy for the Ultimates, but there is definitely weight behind the idea.

Guijllons said:
Who built the harness? Is he working alone? Is he still about 90 years old? Does he have a personal vendetta against spidey? What's updated and ultimised?

The only thing that keeps him alive is him sucking the life outta other ppl. He is the leader of the group of 3: Him Scopion and Rhino. He is the kinda " smart guy " in the group. Also he was the one that builded Rhino and scorpions suits.

Life sucking is really naff IMO. Life isn't an essence that can be removed or added. I'd like to see that dealt with in a more realistic manner. Though I doubt Bendis will do it that way. :?

Well when I write more I'll post it. But so far the ideas are:

Adrian Toomes (Vulture) was an old man with brilliant ideas. He worked at Oscrop helping Norman with the animals. After the accident he left to work on his own. He went and helped an old friend, Sam Wilson, build a special flight harness that allowed him to fly. After a while, Adrian lost a lot of money. So he provided illegal genetic enhancing. Kravin the Hunter came to him, and using theory's of another old friend of his, Curt Conners, he injected animal DNA into Kraven. Later on, Adrian turned to burglary to gain money. He built another flying harness, and used it to create his "flying" crime wave.

You guys make me angry :D Using that old vulture suit thing again WOULD'T be ultimate. I still think that bendis will be smart enough to read my topic, and follow the idea !

Sucking life out of people?

Right...

No one commented... I feel sad. :(

Not including you, four people commented, most more than once. What are you talking about?

No one is going to comment really. I'm mean whose ideas have loads of comments and feedback really? Most of these threads die off quickly but they're nice to have around.

I think Ultimate Vulture should be ultimized like Shocker... he should be a big joke and make a cameo in the beginning of one of the arcs.

He should be an amature scientist/thief who built these wings. Gets one scene where he robs something and is gloating about it while flying away and Spider-Man catches him in a giant web (like the helicopter in the WTC Trailer).

It'd be cool, funny, and serve it's purpose.

Maybe they should just completely ultermise him, and he should be like a student at school with peter, and a bigger geek than he is, and builds the wings to get back at some bullies? Or is the bigger geek that Peter story theme over used?

quavers said:
Maybe they should just completely ultermise him, and he should be like a student at school with peter, and a bigger geek than he is, and builds the wings to get back at some bullies? Or is the bigger geek that Peter story theme over used?

over used IMO. I'd really just like a quick thing with him. He's not a solid enough character anymore for a major storyline.

Ultimate Vulture

I've been tossing around an idea for Ultimizing the Vulture. I thought it might be interesting to have, instead of a feeble old man in a vulture suit, a young SHIELD tech who helped develop Ultimate Falcon's suit. Perhaps he felt SHIELD wronged him in some way (didn't give him enough vacation time perhaps) or maybe he just gets greedy or power-hungry, so he steals the plans and builds his own flight harness. He then becomes a low-priced assassin and begins taking small contracts for Kingpin or another mobster. With his extensive SHIELD training in weapons and self-defense, he's a natural. Eventually he comes across Spidey and the fun begins there.

DIrishB said:
Lol, yeah, but he'd end up throwing his back out in his first fight. Nowadays, old and feeble just doesn't bring the same sense of impending terror that it did in the 60's.
And young and masculine doesn't bring the same amount of awe as it did in the 80's

Latest posts

Back