Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk: Director's Cut (SPOILERS)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Believe it or not there are spoilers. Not much to go on, but enough to speculate. At the back, as Lindelof is explaining his plot for the story, the editors let loose some things that will happen in issue three, but the REAL major parts where [literally] whited out.

• Wolverine will have help from someone that he worked with back when he was with Magneto.

• Said person "grudgingly" helps Logan build something. I think it says "sp-something-shCOLLAR" (with something being letters I can't quite tell what they are), but it's not easy to tell. It does start with an 'sp' and end in "COLLAR".

• Whatever it is, it will cause "mild discomfort" for Banner. Mild discomfort was whited out, but that was easy to tell what it said. And as it's written, "should he turn into Hulk... and [whited out] (as it inevitably will) Hulk will [whited out].

• As it was said before, Hulk will have some new 'abilities'. One, whatever it is, starts with the letter 'O' and the rest is whited out. Then, as it (word for word) says, "So he is [whited out]. Joe Q's idea....and ain't it brilliant?!?!". So if you don't like one of Hulk's power, you know who to blame. :wink:

The rest talks about how issue five's climax/cliffhanger, which involves Wolverine and Hulk in a brutal battle, will go into issue six, in a location which was whited out, and then just says that Lindelof wants to know the future of Hulk so he knows how to end the mini.

The end.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Interesting. I'm looking forward to the cameo.

I passed 5,000 posts and didn't notice. WOOT!

Last edited:
Well, the amount of whited out things notwithstanding, I'm pretty happy with these little teasers of what is to come- I just wish we could get the issues a little faster:(

Sacred&Profane said:
Well, the amount of whited out things notwithstanding, I'm pretty happy with these little teasers of what is to come- I just wish we could get the issues a little faster:(

Agreed. Its too bad that the quality Ultimate books always have the most delays or take longest to ship...course, we get 2 USM books a month (almost). ;)

Shihad said:
So the girl on one of the covers could be the 1 who helps Wolverine out
Yeah, that's the thought I had, too. But I wonder who exactly. Wasn't it said it was going to be an ultimization?

Ice said:
  • As it was said before, Hulk will have some new 'abilities'. One, whatever it is, starts with the letter 'O' and the rest is whited out. Then, as it (word for word) says, "So he is [whited out]. Joe Q's idea....and ain't it brilliant?!?!". So if you don't like one of Hulk's power, you know who to blame. :wink:

Thoughts?
Hmmm... This just leads me to believe that -- whether we like it or not -- we are going to see The Hulk in a state of, um, extremely heightened sensory pleasure, if you catch my drift :wink:

I thought the girl on the cover was supposed to be Ultimate She-Hulk

There was word from several forums that Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine #3 has been delayed until June 14th. No official word, but that could explain its absence from the shipping list for this week. We'll know for sure tomorrow about its status, at least for this week, but another delay doesn't surprise me in the least.

I hope it isn't, how come the 1's that come out "bi monthly" never ship on time, except astonishing x-men has been good so far

Latest posts

Back