Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk gets a Director's Edition

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
From Newsarama:

In other Marvel sell-out news, this week Diamond also announced that a 64-page Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk Director’s Cut edition, collecting the first two issues of the Damon Lindelof/Leinil Francis Yu series will also be in stores on May 3rd.

In addition to the first two issues, the $4.99 Director’s Cut will feature “script pages, sketches, uncolored pencils, the series pitch, and a Yu cover gallery”.

Bass

Nexus of the World
I'm surprised that they didn't name the director of the comic, since it's his 'edition' of the comic. :roll:

****ing retards.

In any case, the extras sound cool.

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
ultimatedjf said:
The one "Ultimate Comic" I won't get...

Ditto. I did buy the big Ultimates 2 #1-3 collection way back when, but that was only because I'd missed the first two issues when they'd come out. It was also well timed because it was released I believe before or right around the time Ultimates 2 #4 came out.

Anyway, considering I already have the first two issues, I see no reason to buy this personally.

McEvil

Ultimate Warrior said:
From Newsarama:

In other Marvel sell-out news, this week Diamond also announced that a 64-page Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk Director’s Cut edition, collecting the first two issues of the Damon Lindelof/Leinil Francis Yu series will also be in stores on May 3rd.

$10 says this gets delayed as well since Lindelof's writing "LOST"

E

Excelsior Club
Pandrio said:
Yeah, it wouldn't make sense to delay the reprints.

We have seen delays for reprints, although not having anything to do with the creative team. It's possible, but it wouldn't be Lindeloff's fault.

Pandrio

E said:
We have seen delays for reprints, although not having anything to do with the creative team. It's possible, but it wouldn't be Lindeloff's fault.
I know it happens, but I would guess that as opposed to normal delays, they would be considerably rare and like you said, not have to do with the writer/artist.

Latest posts