Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk gets a Director's Edition

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
From Newsarama:

In other Marvel sell-out news, this week Diamond also announced that a 64-page Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk Director's Cut edition, collecting the first two issues of the Damon Lindelof/Leinil Francis Yu series will also be in stores on May 3rd.

In addition to the first two issues, the $4.99 Director's Cut will feature "script pages, sketches, uncolored pencils, the series pitch, and a Yu cover gallery".

I'm surprised that they didn't name the director of the comic, since it's his 'edition' of the comic. :roll:

****ing retards.

In any case, the extras sound cool.

ultimatedjf said:
The one "Ultimate Comic" I won't get...

Ditto. I did buy the big Ultimates 2 #1-3 collection way back when, but that was only because I'd missed the first two issues when they'd come out. It was also well timed because it was released I believe before or right around the time Ultimates 2 #4 came out.

Anyway, considering I already have the first two issues, I see no reason to buy this personally.

Ultimate Warrior said:
From Newsarama:

In other Marvel sell-out news, this week Diamond also announced that a 64-page Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk Director's Cut edition, collecting the first two issues of the Damon Lindelof/Leinil Francis Yu series will also be in stores on May 3rd.

$10 says this gets delayed as well since Lindelof's writing "LOST"

Pandrio said:
Yeah, it wouldn't make sense to delay the reprints.

We have seen delays for reprints, although not having anything to do with the creative team. It's possible, but it wouldn't be Lindeloff's fault.

E said:
We have seen delays for reprints, although not having anything to do with the creative team. It's possible, but it wouldn't be Lindeloff's fault.
I know it happens, but I would guess that as opposed to normal delays, they would be considerably rare and like you said, not have to do with the writer/artist.

Latest posts

Back