Ultimate Wonder man

Onrng

Does anyone think that Wonderman should show up, and if so how.

What???

Hell No!!! if any character with man at the end of their name should come back let's see Luke Cage or the untouchable man.

Basically i'm like !!!F*CK WONDERMAN!!!

Hollerrr....

I would like to see Ultimate Wonderman. Don't know how he should be introduced, but having him around would be cool.

They would have to change him... a lot from the 616 version.. cos he wasnt a very worthwhile character there..

Ultimate spider-ham > wonder man

I have to admit though, the name ultimate wonder man sounds ultimately better than plain old wonder man...lets hope he doesnt die as often as he does in the 616....

No. Marvel should be embarassed that Wonder Man ever existed.

Synch said:
Hell No!!! if any character with man at the end of their name should come back let's see Luke Cage or the untouchable man.

Basically i'm like !!!F*CK WONDERMAN!!!

Hollerrr....

Are you saying no Spider-MAN, Giant-MAN?

UltimateE said:
No. Marvel should be embarassed that Wonder Man ever existed.

Come on... he turned into Vision, then did some highly inappropriate things with Scarlett Witch, and then the Government took him apart.

Marvel's not Marvel without someone as important as him

-rolls eyes-

Oh, and Luke Cage is a Defender, so he's gonna get done

Wonder-man does sound kinda lame. They can still do Vision without him. I think that Marvel could do without him in the Ultimate Universe.

At first look of the cover for Ultimates 2 #6, I thought that was possibly Wonderman on the left. Wonderman sounds cheesey, The Defenders are meant to be a low-budget kinda supergroup (I think), and it made sense to me.
We get Luke Cage instead, though. Wonder if we'll ever see the whole "hero-for-hire" thing in the UU...

Bludd_Rush said:
At first look of the cover for Ultimates 2 #6, I thought that was possibly Wonderman on the left. Wonderman sounds cheesey, The Defenders are meant to be a low-budget kinda supergroup (I think), and it made sense to me.
We get Luke Cage instead, though. Wonder if we'll ever see the whole "hero-for-hire" thing in the UU...

The HoH may just be what you think the Defenders are going to be, you know? Rent-a-team, so to speak.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Come on... he turned into Vision, then did some highly inappropriate things with Scarlett Witch, and then the Government took him apart.

Marvel's not Marvel without someone as important as him

-rolls eyes-

:lol:

They could have him as some media hungry hero (a failed actor, playing at being hero)..it would be some nice conflict if he was on the Ultimates, after all the government want to control what the media knows..this guy wants to be the star of the team, he wants to do anything to court the media, get all those sponsorship deals etc..

If you don't like Wonderman just call him Simon Williams, maybe he calls himself Wonderman as "Simon Williams" is taken by the Screen Actors Guild.

Not a bad idea...definitely an improvement.

Apollo said:
They could have him as some media hungry hero (a failed actor, playing at being hero)..it would be some nice conflict if he was on the Ultimates, after all the government want to control what the media knows..this guy wants to be the star of the team, he wants to do anything to court the media, get all those sponsorship deals etc..

If you don't like Wonderman just call him Simon Williams, maybe he calls himself Wonderman as "Simon Williams" is taken by the Screen Actors Guild.

I like it... it sounds kinda like comic relief

Cage must be in Ultimate Universe.
Bendis will die without him!
And Wonder man could be cool if Millar would know how to remake him.
And get the F*@#k with that name. I mean Wonder Man jezzz. :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back