Ultimate X-Men #92 cover (spoilers)

people with lisps don't do the R to W thing they do the S to SH thing

they're not Elmer Fudd

Jonathan Woss begs to differ :p (Don't know who he is , Jonathan Ross is a UK celebrity who is pretty much famous for his lisp that makes him pronounce Rs as Ws so :p some do)

it looks pretty cool, but i'm pretty sure that's not Stryfe

maybe it's Longshot?

Thats what I'm thinking...Magneto and Longshot.

Jonathan Woss begs to differ :p (Don't know who he is , Jonathan Ross is a UK celebrity who is pretty much famous for his lisp that makes him pronounce Rs as Ws so :p some do)

So he's like a male, British version of Barbara Walters?

Well, if that's Onslaught, I'm digging the costume.

But, really? Onslaught? Already? Isn't it a little. . .soon for Onslaught? I mean, we're just getting to Apocalypse and the long running Phoenix plotline has yet to reach its climax. Because, once you've gone through Apocalypse, Phoenix, and Onslaught, what big X villain is left?

As for Stryfe. . .I guess we'll see. I would really like the twist of it being a future Magneto and Longshot, though.

I'm torn here. Onslaught as a concept like we saw in 616 has absolutely no place in the UU and I cannot imagine this being a workable story that I will enjoy...but at the same time I'm very intrigued.

I'm torn here. Onslaught as a concept like we saw in 616 has absolutely no place in the UU and I cannot imagine this being a workable story that I will enjoy...but at the same time I'm very intrigued.
I don't think we will get what we saw in 616. From what Roseman said, Kirkman has given him a new take.

For those to lazy to look....

UltimateX-men08.jpg

Fact.

Onslaught, Styfe, Shadow King, and Holocaust will be Horsemen of Apocalypse. And they will be the greatest horsemen in comic history (slightly better the AoA Horsemen).

I'm calling it now.

...best villain out of AoA....mumble mumble...wanna see him in Ultimates....better not have Sugarman...mumble mumble...

But you are right. If Apoc is behind Sinister coming back from the dead, then he's a main player in the conflict ahead.

The "Onslaught" on the left looks very Iron Man armor-tech styled.

I'm thinking maybe they bad guys get hold of some Stark tech (or Forge figures out how it works) and Magneto/Stryfe suit up to do some major damage.

I bet Magneto's armor desing is called "Onslaught Armor." That way we get Ultimate Onslaught without getting the Ultimate Lameness that is Onslaught.

Latest posts

Back