Ultimate Xorn...

Ultimate Xorn:

Stick with the basic concept of the character's disguise... He was created by the chinese government to be a killing machine, and fled to find inner peace, consumed with the fact that his head was a tiny sun, and that he would never be able to kiss another person. He finds inner peace with Buddha and is recruited by Xavier to help the students

If some idiot really wanted, he could also become one of the most dangerous threats to the mutants, as the star in his head could unleash limitless power and destruction.

No association with magneto. No black hole -headed brother. No "Collective".

I loved Xorn's character before he became so convoluted, and I would welcome his ultimization.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Ultimate Xorn:

Stick with the basic concept of the character's disguise... He was created by the chinese government to be a killing machine, and fled to find inner peace, consumed with the fact that his head was a tiny sun, and that he would never be able to kiss another person. He finds inner peace with Buddha and is recruited by Xavier to help the students

If some idiot really wanted, he could also become one of the most dangerous threats to the mutants, as the star in his head could unleash limitless power and destruction.

I loved Xorn's character before he became so convoluted, and I would welcome his ultimization.

Exactly.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Ultimate Xorn:

Yeah definitely, he looked cool too

Everything Morrison did with Xorn was awesome. Even the Magneto thing was good, because if you go back and read all of Morrisons run, the hints are there the whole way.

Everythin that happened after Morrison... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ultimate MJ said:
Everything Morrison did with Xorn was awesome. Even the Magneto thing was good, because if you go back and read all of Morrisons run, the hints are there the whole way.

Everythin that happened after Morrison... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Who wrote after Morrison. Because if it was Claremont or Austen...*cocks gun*...let's just say it won't be pretty.

Xorn has already been introduced in the DC Universe. He just started moonlighting as Batman, and he's already managed to shoot The Joker in the face. He's very efficient.

This thread makes me cry.

The weird thing is, E made a thread pleading Marvel to ultimize Xorn and get rid of the 616 mess. :D

ProjectX2 said:
The weird thing is, E made a thread pleading Marvel to ultimize Xorn and get rid of the 616 mess. :D

This is correct.

If there ever was a character that needed the Ultimate treatment, Xorn is he.

E said:
This is correct.

If there ever was a character that needed the Ultimate treatment, Xorn is he.
I agree. Even though I didnt read those comics, I read the entry at Wikipedia and it was weird. I really hope they do this.

Latest posts

Back