ULTIMATES 2 #1 {spoilers!!!}

I didn't know where to post this, so I'm doing it here.

In Wizard today, there was a sketch page of an Ultimates 2 issue (didn'r say which one) but it showed:

Ultimate Captain Britian
Ultimate Captain Spain
Ultimate Captain Italy

Those were the names pointed towards the guys.

I was reading on Millarworld that Captain Spain and Italy were based off members there. Is the sketch of the submarine page where they're all looking at Iron Man?

Nope. Cap. Spain and Italy are holding up something, with Cap. Britain in the middle of it. It's not an actaul page from an issue.

Goodwill said:
Are these original characters?

Yes. They are modeled after some of the people from Millarworld. Both are admins over there, I believe.

Guijllons said:
Well since I spotted the guy for looking a bit shifty, and then heading for the door once volstag disappeared, it's a pretty good chance it could be.

Man you guys are looking into this way to much

thee great one said:
Man you guys are looking into this way to much

Someone said it in another board and I asked if anyone else noticed it. I think it's interesting if it's at all true and should be brought to attention. No one is sitting there with issue #1 in their laps rubbin' one out because Loki is on the page. So relax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I need it man

TheManWithoutFear said:
wait where did u see this?? I'm new are you of importance.... and tell me more man... I need to know

TheManWithoutFear = n00b

Hahahahahaha! :lol:

Re: I need it man

ProjectX2 said:
TheManWithoutFear = n00b

Hahahahahaha! :lol:
THEN00BWITHOUTFEAR.jpg

TheManWithoutFear said:
…sitting there with issue #1 in their laps rubbin' one out…

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back