Ultimates 2 #11 delayed even further - now scheduled for 5/24/06

Re: Ultimates 2 #11 delayed even further

Ultimate Warrior said:
Newsarama has posted a list of shipping changes as of 04-26-06 and one thing that stood out was this:

Ultimates 2 #11: 05/10/06 - 05/24/06

Well what can you say. :roll:

its true, i just got the official word from diamond

Well, I'm guessing changes are probably being made since there's a 13th issue.

I bet they just like ****ing with us.
"Hey, lets delay it again"
"No man enough is enough"
"Dude its so hilarious just do it"
*sign* "Fine, be a douche"

Ice said:
What the hell?

'Cuz usually when these are announced, him and I do the opposite of what everybody else does.

Oop, sorry VVD. (Although I think I may have started it before him. Not sure tho.)

ultimatedjf said:
'Cuz usually when these are announced, him and I do the opposite of what everybody else does.

Oop, sorry VVD. (Although I think I may have started it before him. Not sure tho.)
I wasnt asking why you do that. I was basically saying "Screw this, I want to dance, too!"

So. . .Ultimates 2 #13 should come out about a week after Ultimates 3 #1 then?

Sounds good.

Last edited:

So going back to what I was saying in the july solicts about how the ultimates annual is sceduled for august and now ultimates 2 #11 is delayed again. will this delay the ultimates annual even further even though ultimates 2# 13 hasen't been solicited yet because the annual gives away the ending? and what will happen to ultimates 3 #1? isn't ultimates 3 #1 suposted to come out this october? will it be delayed too or if marvel delays the annual because of all of the delays with ultimates 2?:evil:

Last edited:

a fan said:
So going back to what I was saying in the july solicts about how the ultimates annual is sceduled for august and now ultimates 2 #11 is delayed again. will this delay the ultimates annual even further even though ultimates 2# 13 hasen't been solicited yet because the annual gives away the ending? and what will happen to ultimates 3 #1? isn't ultimates 3 #1 suposted to come out this october? will it be delayed too or if marvel delays the annual because of all of the delays with ultimates 2?:evil:
If anything, the Ultimates Annual could come out in September as the UFF Annual did last year.

Also, Ultimates 3#1 has no actual date for it to be out. It was said *maybe* October, but there was no solid month/date.

I said a while back we'd be lucky to see the end of this series by October/November.

Looks more and more like that may be the case.

ultimatedjf said:
Oop, sorry VVD.

Nobody outdances VVD............nobody.
mchammer1ui.gif

E said:
I said a while back we'd be lucky to see the end of this series by October/November.

Looks more and more like that may be the case.

I think E's right... (did anyone else get a cold shiver when I said that?) Anyways it wouldn't surprise me if they did. But at lease that gives the other Ultimate books to catch up.

the watcher said:
I think E's right... (did anyone else get a cold shiver when I said that?) Anyways it wouldn't surprise me if they did. But at lease that gives the other Ultimate books to catch up.

Watchers got a point ("did anyone get a shiver when I said that") *Lamest things ever said on the board*

Anyway hopefully he is right. If they're good to us, they'll have all the ultimate titles catch up and by the point Ultimates end we could see a special issue in each title dealing with The Fantastic Four being trapped within the Baxter Building, The X-Men held at the mansion, and most importantly Mid-Town high's students taking shelter under their desks like it was some air raid drill and Peter slipping away to the rescue.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Anyway hopefully he is right. If they're good to us, they'll have all the ultimate titles catch up and by the point Ultimates end we could see a special issue in each title dealing with The Fantastic Four being trapped within the Baxter Building, The X-Men held at the mansion, and most importantly Mid-Town high's students taking shelter under their desks like it was some air raid drill and Peter slipping away to the rescue.
Never happen. As much as I'd like it to that'd be a little to close to the Ultimate Universe being in synch. They've got 4 titles to work with, so it'd be too damn hard to ever happen.

Latest posts

Back