Ultimates 2 #13 Cover on Marvel.com

He's being gang-raped prison-style by a bunch of Ultron robots.

:lol::lol::lol:

and here is some more of Ultimate 2 #13

1019new_storyimage7445402_full.jpg

1019new_storyimage7445413_full.jpg

1019new_storyimage7445427_full.jpg

1019new_storyimage7445436_full.jpg

Source: Marvel.com

Last edited:
That's a good sign. When that many previews have reached the net there are usually no more delays............... but then again, this IS Ultimates.

Last edited:
man with all the previews we nearly have the whole book now. they should just put it out online :p

Hey, thanks for the assist X2. Marvel kinda boned me there in the image link.

Anyway, I gotta agree with the general consensus around here. A nice if unspectacular cover. Than again, everything Ultimates is kinda 'meh' at this point. I mean, what has it been, like eight months since #12? Talk about killing momentum.

Anybody wanna experience the strangeness of the net? Click on the first link. Doesn't work? Then click on Proj's link. That one works! Now click on the first link again...

Anti-hotlinking measures. Once you establish with their site that you are not trying to access the image directly they'll let you see it.

One of two reasons why I ask people not post links directly to images, rather to the page that contains them.

was hoping for a more subtle cover, for hitch n millar to go out in style...o well

from the previews it looks like loki brings backup from asgard or something. is that Jormungand The Midgard Serpent!?!? Fury'll love that

All the Ragnarock greats are there, Fenris, Midgard Serpent, Fire Giants (Surtr).

I am not sure weather or not I love this or think its cheesy. I'll have to read and find out.

It's cheesy and great.

And now we know for a complete fact that not only is Thor a god, but there's all kinds of **** from Asgard to back him up.

It's great. Although, their sudden appearance seems crazy. So crazy that only a deus ex machina of the name of Odin can set this thing out straight.

Guess that will be the ending.

Anti-hotlinking measures. Once you establish with their site that you are not trying to access the image directly they'll let you see it.

One of two reasons why I ask people not post links directly to images, rather to the page that contains them.

Ah-so. Well, now I know. Half the battle and all that.

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to see people go "Why....? How did.... I mean..... It didn't work before :shock: " all over this thread :wink:

Giant wolves? Goblins?

Looks like Hitch is obsessed with Fables right now.

...or maybe I am since that's the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

Latest posts

Back