Ultimates 2 #13 Delayed to 4/11/07

April 11?

This is getting frickin' ridiculous. I understand certain delays, but there is absolutely NO REASON it should take 4+ months to get a single issue of a comic book on the shelves.

I'd actually prefer for writers/artists to take forever...when things get rushed, you end up with characters becoming big, hairy goblin monsters for shock value.

Delays are understandable. But four months? Come on!

The that to the guys making Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk

Well, at least they have an excuse. They haven't done the work yet!

This was supposedly completely finished, except for the coloring.

Unless they needed the extra time to resurrect Picasso to paint over Hitch's art.

I can't wait to see what Hitch has to say about this since he said he had finished it weeks ago and only the colouring needed to be done.

I can't wait to see what Hitch has to say about this since he said he had finished it weeks ago and only the colouring needed to be done.

As I understand it, it's the coloring that's held up due to other work needing to be done.

Of course if the art had been finished on time this would likely be a non-issue.

The one thing I often wonder about is how long does the normal coloring process take? Especially quality porduct such as Ultimates?

Delays I can deal with because it's just a comic---I guess since I've never created a comic I wonder about the process. From the writer, to the artist, to inker, to the colorist, etc. I know it's a long drawn out process. Delays can come from anywhere. From the writer going thru rewrites, to the artist having difficulties in capturing a scene or 2. To the inker who might make a mistake causing the artist to do over (although I'm sure there are copies for such instances), to the colorist having delays on getting certain supplies in order to make the right shade. Possibly even editorial reviews.

I mean what if Hitch wrote something that needed to be changed or maybe Hitch drew something to graphic and was ordered to change the scene?

Whatever.....

I could complain....but that ain't making the comic come out an earlier.

You all act as if this is unexpected.
*shrugs* As soon as it comes out, I'm dropping the Ultimate line. So, to me, it signals the end of an era.
Same here.
Before Ultimatedjf does it

*Dances*
*dances also*
I'd actually prefer for writers/artists to take forever...when things get rushed, you end up with characters becoming big, hairy goblin monsters for shock value.
No, that's just Bendis.

Latest posts

Back