Ultimates 2 #13 Delayed to 4/11/07

nigma

Note: if there is a thread already please merge....i didn't see one.

Fell free to start whining in
Ultimates2 #13
has been delayed
from Orginal Date: 03/14/07 to
New Date: 04/11/07

MaxwellSmart

I've almost forgotten about this book. Every time I hear about a delay for this book I think, "so when was it supposed to come out before?"

Last edited:

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
AHHHHH GOD DAMN YOU ALLLLL!!!!

What the hell man, the last freakin issue delayed again? Good lord when will it ever become a tpb? WHYYYYY!!!!

Lynx

*shrugs* As soon as it comes out, I'm dropping the Ultimate line. So, to me, it signals the end of an era. The longer it gets delayed, the longer I have before the great burning of Ultimate books (AKA Lynx's mass sale on eBay).

Lil Brother

Yes! I love delays, yessir. As a regular procrastinator (I should be studying for a huge exam this very moment!), I congratulate Marvel in their wonderful skills of pushing things back.

a fan

YOU

HAVE

GOTTA

BE

KIDDING

ME :arrgh:

so what this means is that it gives loeb and Mad more time to complete ultimates 3? does this mean that Ultimates 3 comes out in august?

Last edited:

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
so what this means is that it gives loeb and Mad more time to complete ultimates 3? does this mean that Ultimates 3 comes out in august?
With Joe Mad? Sure, it'll be out in August.

Of 2057.

ultimatedjf

Before Ultimatedjf does it

*Dances*

Actually, this time I have a confession to make.

Remember a few months ago when I said that I've had a lot of dreams that have "come true" the very next day, very Desmond-y?

Well, last night I dreamt that this issue got delayed again.

*ducks*

To May!! It was delayed to May!!

But still. :shock:

Latest posts