Ultimates 2 #5 HIT ME! ( SPOILERS)

SeAcoW

please ! Post everything about this. I won't get this until 14 days !

SeAcoW said:
Common guys ? Someone must have read this ?
Think of USA as 6 hours behind us. With that in mind the time is around 1 in the afternoon there and most of the people is still in school or at work. They haven't had time to read it yet. Give it a few hours and they will.

Spoiler Alert

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Thor gets his tail kicked. Cap burns his hair off with a flamethrower, but Black Widow and Quicksilver do the real damage. Thor's belt is snatched during the battle and, after that, he can't even carry his hammer -- the weight of it drags him down a hill. He winds up in Banner's old holding cell, talking to a real or imagined Loki and then questioning his own sanity when he finds himself talking to a serpent coiled around his neck.

Quite a twist. Thor put up a decent fight, but the other Caps, the Iron Couple, Quicksilver and the Wasp basically beat him down. Captain America actually calls off the dogs and stops Hawkeye from finishing Thor off. Thor's last act in the battle is to hurl not his hammer, but whatever he ate for lunch.

Oh yeah: Thor winds up in a straightjacket, a normal straightjacket. The cliffhanger? Fury hints that the Ultimates are headed to the Middle East -- something Thor warned about as he pleaded for his teammates to stop smacking him around.

Thor fans will not be amused. Although, let's remember, in previous Ultimate battles Thor got dusted, respectively, by Colossus, Storm and the Hulk.

Last edited:
damn, shouldn't have read that. an awesome twist though.

though i believe that Thor dusted Storm, before being beaten up by Colossus.

iceman said:
though i believe that Thor dusted Storm, before being beaten up by Colossus.
Wasn't ever showed. Thor went from fighting her then it flashed off to something else and Colossus was fighting him when it went back to that scene

First off Welcome Parthuman.

Ok, on to the issue. Once again some awesome stuff. Mostly action. And I don't care if "Loki" at the end says "Maybe it is all in your head", It's quite obvious Thor is more than just some nutcase and his story isn't finished yet.

All around good action. Yes, I was wrong about the Loki fabricating The Union and No, Thor didn't die. I wish he did though the dramatics would've been amped up 10x as much as they were. The issue was so intense.

What I was not wrong about and I totally called this... :twisted: Well, who do you guys think the traitor is?

What do you think is happening in the Middle East?

Great Issue as always...

TheManWithoutFear said:
What do you think is happening in the Middle East?
Defenders?

I'm just sorta dismayed at the fact that the international Captains seem to basically be your generic superhero. Strength, flying, some degree of invulnerability... booooring. Makes me wonder then why only a few of the Captains were available for battle. Why not just keep injecting everyone with the same serum?

Last edited:
Caduceus said:
Cos you can always trust them slutty spies, they never lie. :wink:

I'm so hyped that Loki didn't leak the Hulk information and I'm going head on with my Black Widow theory being the traitor... I know JTG, you don't like it. But it's someone now wheather it's BW or not, it's still another Ultimate turning bad. The only other options, I think, are Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Considering how much *** Quicksilver kicked this issue I doubt it's either of them.

TheManWithoutFear said:
She tries to fly into Thor's insides and fry him like she did Hulk in Vol. 1 but Thor ends up swallowing her.

Hahahaha, that is just so funny ! How does Widow and Hawkeye fit into this fight ? Sry for all the q. I just can't wait !

Natasha definitely seems to be making good use of her big black present.

sucker.jpg

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm so hyped that Loki didn't leak the Hulk information and I'm going head on with my Black Widow theory being the traitor... I know JTG, you don't like it. But it's someone now wheather it's BW or not, it's still another Ultimate turning bad. The only other options, I think, are Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Considering how much *** Quicksilver kicked this issue I doubt it's either of them.
Oh yes, because Loki is such a credible source. And considering the person is also the one who outed Banner... Pym is still my first suspect.

Latest posts

Back