Ultimates 2 #9 cover.

One by one the Ultimates get taken out of the picture. Hank, Thor, Banner, Clint, Cap (Whether he's the Traitor or simply framed), and now either Natasha or Tony. I'm starting to think this is Ultimates Dissasembled. :wink:

So, who's left? Fury, the Twins and Janet. . .

TheManWithoutFear said:
I almost skipped over the thread because the "why there's no cover was taken care of and I figured it might turn into a joke thread sooner or later.
Every thread turns into a joke thread eventually. Its proven scientific fact.
Bass said:
My dreams are more real than your pitiful lives.
Wait a second....maybe we're all just characters in one of Bass' dreams!...

*looks down*

Oh god! I'm disappearing! Everything is disappeariiinnnnnggggg.......

compound said:
Well, THAT would instantly make Wanda the Traitor now, wouldn't it?

And that's what makes the Ultimate Universe different. The Traitor ISN'T Wanda. . .it's Quicksilver! :lol:

DIrishB said:
Especially coming from the guy who says Compound tastes like chicken.
You're not going to let me live that down, are you. Not that I blame you --- that gag's got a lot of potential mileage. :D

Gotta say, looking at the grips and magazine well area on the gun, doesn't look right to me...

Unless those are some REALLY short rounds...

And don't even get me started on the funkiness of the forward slide/muzzle region...!

Shame, what with the slide lock & safety mechs looking spot on...

Last edited:
Boil said:
Gotta say, looking at the grips and magazine well area on the gun, doesn't look right to me...

And don't even get me started on the funkiness of the forward slide/muzzle region...!

Everyone back away slowly and don't make eye contact....

Er...... welcome! Given the rest of his portfolio, I think we can forgive Bryan for a mildly innacurate weapon.

Don't hurt me.

Boil said:

Should've been a Desert Eagle...that would've left a big hole in Hawkeye...

;)

DIrishB said:
Should've been a Desert Eagle...that would've left a big hole in Hawkeye...

;)

Bullet Tooth Tony said:
Dicks have drive and carity of vision, but they're not clever. They smell ***** and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old *****, and have brought your two little mincey ***got balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no ***** here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you're having second thoughts. You're shrinking. And your two little balls are shrinking with you. The fact that you've got "Replica" written on the side of your gun, and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle .50" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence.

:rockon:

Iron-Clad Traitor

I believe that this means that the traitor is either Iron Man or The Black Widow. As ,uch as I want the traitor be someone else, I cannot forsee why the cover would show this since the traitor is to be revield in Ultimates 2 #8. Either Tony or Natasha is the Traitor or the Traitor nails both of them.

Natasha might be because is has been mentioned a couple times that people theorize that Natasha is just after Tony's money. And that she has murdered past husbands. Except the traitor ruins the wedding, so their not legally married yet so she doesn't get the inheritance.... oy vey! This is hurting my brain.

Except looking at the cover more closely makes it seem like the traitor has a real beef with Natasha and really hates her, which is one of two people, Wasp or ........... Jarvis!

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks the cover of #9 depicts the scene of a suicide attempt by Tony? That would indicate that the traitor is either Tony or the Widow, my moneys on the widow. And as an added bonus a failed suicide attempt would give the doctors the opportunity to get at that brain tumor.

Just a thought and it's my first post so don't judge me too harshly.

bizzarojimmyolsen said:
Am I the only one who thinks the cover of #9 depicts the scene of a suicide attempt by Tony? That would indicate that the traitor is either Tony or the Widow, my moneys on the widow. And as an added bonus a failed suicide attempt would give the doctors the opportunity to get at that brain tumor.

Just a thought and it's my first post so don't judge me too harshly.

Dude.

That's ****ing brilliant.

Tony's already had suicide attempts as mentioned in The Ultimates 2 #4. This does make sense and adds a completely different spin to the cover.

Good catch, and welcome you bizarro freak, you. :D

Latest posts

Back