Ultimates 2 #9 cover.

Rhyo said:
Okay, smart and still-awake guys (yes, okay, so it's just very early in the morning for Bass, instead of late at night) - what do you think happened to Hawkeye?

Alive or dead?

In on the conspiracy or complete pawn/victim?

Hawkeye will become Ultimate Red Skull. That's why they took him.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON.

Rhyo said:
Okay, smart and still-awake guys (yes, okay, so it's just very early in the morning for Bass, instead of late at night) - what do you think happened to Hawkeye?

Alive or dead?

In on the conspiracy or complete pawn/victim?
I'm leaning towards victim. Everything that happened with his family really doesn't make sense if he was in on it, and I just can't see it being a show put on for the monitors.

As for his status...I do lean towards not dead. Just because if he was, they would have shown us a heartwrenching shot of the appropriate number of body bags on guerneys being wheeled off into the sunset, Fury presiding ominously.

ehm, here what's going to happen. Widow get's all those pics in her mailbox. A guy says that tony has been with these woman all the time. Widow checks it out and it seems to be right( the traitor has placed some diarys or something of tonys stuff at those womans places) . Now Natasha wants to kick Tony's ***.

SeAcoW said:
ehm, here what's going to happen. Widow get's all those pics in her mailbox. A guy says that tony has been with these woman all the time. Widow checks it out and it seems to be right( the traitor has placed some diarys or something of tonys stuff at those womans places) . Now Natasha wants to kick Tony's ***.

ehm, no.

SeAcoW said:
All the picks on the cover have Widow in them.

The very odd thing about that top left photo is that it looks like both the Widow and the Scarlet Witch aren't wearing any clothes (or at least not a shirt), so it's a bit hard to figure out what condition that photo might have been taken under...

That was my point. The photo's all look like they were taken at the same time. Widow in not a lot of clothing, but with some other girls.

I think some time ago someone mentioned suicide. Tony's 'black dog' has been mentioned a few times, if Tony thought that Widow was cheating on him, that may bring him to suicide. He's being blackmailed, or someone is just trying to **** with him.

And how's this for speculation on the card. It's printed with a little logo of the Red Skull.

Rhyo said:
The very odd thing about that top left photo is that it looks like both the Widow and the Scarlet Witch aren't wearing any clothes (or at least not a shirt), so it's a bit hard to figure out what condition that photo might have been taken under...

Or it could be a shot of the bride&her bridesmaids? Strapless dresses?

Guijllons said:
And how's this for speculation on the card. It's printed with a little logo of the Red Skull.

:heart:

That's damn nice thoughts there !

I like how there's a glass of alcoholic beverage on the table. Looks like whiskey or rum... :)

I honestly think the pictures are of Black Widow, and the one in the upper left corner is just of her, Wasp, and Scarlet Witch. I honestly think they're supposed to be wedding pictures, hence them focusing a lot on Black Widow, and is a good excuse for Wasp and SW to be in the one. I also think it serves a better irony to include the wedding pictures with the gun, blood, and alcoholic drink. It screams of bad things to come, and seeing as how the wedding thing might have a surprise in the next issue, it fits even more.

DIrishB said:
I honestly think the pictures are of Black Widow, and the one in the upper left corner is just of her, Wasp, and Scarlet Witch. I honestly think they're supposed to be wedding pictures, hence them focusing a lot on Black Widow, and is a good excuse for Wasp and SW to be in the one. I also think it serves a better irony to include the wedding pictures with the gun, blood, and alcoholic drink. It screams of bad things to come, and seeing as how the wedding thing might have a surprise in the next issue, it fits even more.
You pretty much nailed it.

innocentboy said:
**** yeah! glad i came across this thread to see that cover!!!!!

God bless,
innocentboy
isaiah3.jpg
thomas.jpg
matt.jpg
keanna.jpg
jerod.jpg

my visual art: http://www.innocentboyproductions.com last updated Sept. 17, 2005
Song of Songs the Comic Book: http://www.songofsongsthecomicbook.com last updated Sept. 17, 2005
"NICE ARTWORK. I RESPECT YOUR TALENT ... REAL RECOGNIZE REAL" - Ill Bill of Non Phixion
nosebleed, nosebleed, rain, nosebleed, nosebleed, yawn

Hey, just noticed Innocent's avatar is the cover of that book "Behold the Pale Horse" I was telling you all about. We'll have to discuss this further in the sig thread.

Latest posts

Back