Ultimates #2 Issue 2. Spoilers.

Maybe Thor is looney enough to think that the Ultimates are actually Loki... That may be the actual reason he quit, you know? I know that that fatty explained stuff to him and the Asgaurdians held the Ultimates in a very low regard, but there could be more to it. Thor is no dummy.

Millar is simple... You can read the first issue of Ultimate War and know how it's going to go from there and so on.

Millar's been advertising Thor vs. The Ultimates since right after the first volume ended.

And I'm pretty sure the solicitations have said something about it, MWOF.

Hey, maybe Thor and Loki are one in the same.

Ultimate Warrior said:
Loki is in all of us :lol:

Which is what I'm actually trying to say. Why has Thor been apprehensive about dealing with the Ultimates? It could be that Millar wants to take a jab at the United States government by making us the Gods of Mischief. I wouldn't put it past him.

Goodwill said:
Hey, maybe Thor and Loki are one in the same.

Come up with that all on your own? :p

I don't remember if anyone mentioned this, but did anyone catch the reference to Bruce's cousin Jennifer? :D

When he was talking to Xavier and they were at the place on the beach in Bruce's mind...

I could see it happening. When a guy is in court and looking at the death penalty you'd expect his family to be there. It doesn't say how close they were/are, so who knows. I wouldn't expect an Ultimate She-Hulk though.

Latest posts

Back