Ultimatization ideas

Ultimate Incredibles

Here are some Ultimatization ideas for three characters. I will continue to update with other characters regually:

Ultimate Absorbing Man:

Carl 'Crusher' Creel was a wimpy boy, always getting bullied at his school. After he left school, he got a job as a scientist at the Trieskilion. One day, Creel was working with a sample of Emil "Abomination" Blonsky's blood. He put Blonsky's blood into a serum, but accidently knocked other chemicals into the serum. Wondering if the serum would still work with the other chemcials in, Blonsky tested the serum on himself and blacked out for nearly a hour. When he woke up, he was okay until he a brick and turned to the same substance. He decided to use the powers for his own good and became the Absorbing Man.

Ultimate Puppetmaster:

Phillip Masters was a high school teacher, who loved his job. He soon got annoyed that the students were too rowdy and too loud. He then found a mystical batch of clay, which he used to control his students. He became obsessed with what he could do with the clay, and started to control goverment officials. When a man called Jack Kyrone tried to stop him, Masters killed him. He found out that the man had a daughter called Alicia and adopted her. Now, Puppetmaster is a constant thorn in the Fantastic Four's side.

Ultimate Vulture (This idea contains Spoilers for those who haven't completed the Ultimate Spider-Man Video game):

Adrian Toombes was an employee at Trask Industries. He was always at Trask's right hand side and was probably more evil than Trask himself. After Trask was sent was sent to prison, the company restarted under Trask's son Larry. Toombes then decided to take down Spider-Man himself and to do that, he invented a pair of electic powered wings and became the Vulture. He paired with the Scorpion for some time until Spider-Man busted them both.

Anybody who wants to share their ideas are free to do so.

Last edited:
Guijllons said:
I found some mystical clay the other day, right in the yard it was. Where I differ is that I used it for good rather than evil.

I fully expect this to turn up in UC: The Fan Fic.

Ultimate Incredibles said:
Here are some Ultimatization ideas for three characters. I will continue to update with other characters regually:

Ultimate Absorbing Man:

Carl 'Crusher' Creel was a wimpy boy, always getting bullied at his school. After he left school, he got a job as a scientist at the Trieskilion. One day, Creel was working with a sample of Emil "Abomination" Blonsky's blood. He put Blonsky's blood into a serum, but accidently knocked other chemicals into the serum. Wondering if the serum would still work with the other chemcials in, Blonsky tested the serum on himself and blacked out for nearly a hour. When he woke up, he was okay until he a brick and turned to the same substance. He decided to use the powers for his own good and became the Absorbing Man.

Ultimate Puppetmaster:

Phillip Masters was a high school teacher, who loved his job. He soon got annoyed that the students were too rowdy and too loud. He then found a mystical batch of clay, which he used to control his students. He became obsessed with what he could do with the clay, and started to control goverment officials. When a man called Jack Kyrone tried to stop him, Masters killed him. He found out that the man had a daughter called Alicia and adopted her. Now, Puppetmaster is a constant thorn in the Fantastic Four's side.

Ultimate Vulture (This idea contains Spoilers for those who haven't completed the Ultimate Spider-Man Video game):

Adrian Toombes was an employee at Trask Industries. He was always at Trask's right hand side and was probably more evil than Trask himself. After Trask was sent was sent to prison, the company restarted under Trask's son Larry. Toombes then decided to take down Spider-Man himself and to do that, he invented a pair of electic powered wings and became the Vulture. He paired with the Scorpion for some time until Spider-Man busted them both.

Anybody who wants to share their ideas are free to do so.

Interesting ideas though magic clay seems to be a tad out of place in the realstic Ultimate Universe. What I would suggest is that Phillip Masters is an electronics expert at Stark Enterprises. While there he invents mircochips that allow him to control the human mind.

My take on Ultimate Puppet Master:

Philip Masters is a young black man who displayed evidence of chemical engineering genius. He refused the invitation to join the Baxter Building because he believed his talents were better used to earn a living for his struggling working-class family, and to contribute financially to his community.

Masters spends part of his free time in a makeshift laboratory, in a disused Stark Enterprises warehouse, conducting private research on irradiated parafin wax samples.

At night, he performs as DJ Puppet Masta, in disc-jockey club battles. Unfortunately, he does not have the same aptitude for spinning records as he does for chemical engineering.

Eventually, he develops a set of custom vinyl records that emit a frequency capable of subverting people's wills, through neural suggestion, when scratched. After using them to win a few DJ contests, he begins using them for more sinister ends -- convincing a DJ to kill himself; inciting a turf war.

That's just a preliminary character sketch. Don't really know how to come up with a solid plot around it, or how the FF become involved. But whatever.

Last edited:
Okay here is another Ultimatization idea:

Ultimate Whirlwind:

David Cannon was a small-time bank robber, who pleased himself with all the money he could own. One day, in an attempt to liberate a sixty-ton block of gold, the Ultimates catch him. During his time in prison, he invented a special device, with the help of his cellmate, Blackie Drago. After he was released, he decided to put this device to the test. In order to stop getting people suspicious, he made a costume and dubbed himself "Whirlwind". He recently joined the new Masters of Evil, after the Beetle-Robot saw him in action.

Ultimate Incredibles said:
Okay here is another Ultimatization idea:

Ultimate Whirlwind:

David Cannon was a small-time bank robber, who pleased himself with all the money he could own. One day, in an attempt to liberate a sixty-ton block of gold, the Ultimates catch him. During his time in prison, he invented a special device, with the help of his cellmate, Blackie Drago. After he was released, he decided to put this device to the test. In order to stop getting people suspicious, he made a costume and dubbed himself "Whirlwind". He recently joined the new Masters of Evil, after the Beetle-Robot saw him in action.
This sounds too much like a 616 story. Two people inventing a special device while in PRISON? On top of the 60 ton block of gold.

Doc Comic said:
This sounds too much like a 616 story. Two people inventing a special device while in PRISON? On top of the 60 ton block of gold.

I agree too much like a 616 story. Just make David Cannon a mutant who who can spin at super speed, he is obessed with the Wasp and decides to "rescue" her from Captain America, who he sees as a flat scan thug. Whirlwind wears a trench coat filled with throwing knifes, that he throws while spinning.

Or you could do one better and not ultimize him.

I have one for Ultimate Spider-man.

He's a geeky high school kid that while on a field trip gets bitten by a test subject spider and develops the proportional strength, speed and agility of a spider, and can climb walls.

I have this really dumbassed idea for venom too, but I'm not sure if the world is ready for psychotic medical treatments.

ProjectX2 said:
Or you could do one better and not ultimize him.

No, I like the Overlord's idea.

The Overlord said:
Just make David Cannon a mutant who who can spin at super speed, he is obessed with the Wasp and decides to "rescue" her from Captain America, who he sees as a flat scan thug. Whirlwind wears a trench coat filled with throwing knifes, that he throws while spinning.

compound said:

Philip Masters is a young black man who displayed evidence of chemical engineering genius. He refused the invitation to join the Baxter Building because he believed his talents were better used to earn a living for his struggling working-class family, and to contribute financially to his community.

Masters spends part of his free time in a makeshift laboratory, in a disused Stark Enterprises warehouse, conducting private research on irradiated parafin wax samples.

At night, he performs as DJ Puppet Masta, in disc-jockey club battles. Unfortunately, he does not have the same aptitude for spinning records as he does for chemical engineering.

Eventually, he develops a set of custom vinyl records that emit a frequency capable of subverting people's wills, through neural suggestion, when scratched. After using them to win a few DJ contests, he begins using them for more sinister ends -- convincing a DJ to kill himself; inciting a turf war.
See. Now when I saw an episode of CSI: New York that featured warring DJs, THIS is what I wanted to happen.

compound said:

See. Now when I saw an episode of CSI: New York that featured warring DJs, THIS is what I wanted to happen.

compound said:

Latest posts

Back