Ultimatum X-MEN/Fantastic Four: Requiem

the watcher

Last edited:
The UFF one looks kind of promising.

And the UXM one is already laying the ground for Wolverine's "resurrection", what with the Wolverine forearm bones being predominantly displayed. So Ultimate Wolverine was dead for all of one or two issues.

Talk about striking a chord! :roll:

And the UXM one is already laying the ground for Wolverine's "resurrection", what with the Wolverine forearm bones being predominantly displayed. So Ultimate Wolverine was dead for all of one or two issues.

Maybe not, he might stay dead. Then again almost everyone in that book has died and come back.

Dead for two issues? We can call the Guiness World Records people!

w00t!!!

..but what if they bring Wolvie back and he's not a nice guy this time? I always thought it would have been interesting to see Wolverine as conniving, ruthless villain for a change...

What did you guys think of these books? I liked the UFF book better than the UXM book, it had a nice closure to the "series".

I liked how they regrew cyclops' head for the funeral.

It could be that Jean just didn't want to see him that way and used her powers to make it look like his head was still intacked or the artist forgot that a chunck of Scott's head got blown off.

It could be that Jean just didn't want to see him that way and used her powers to make it look like his head was still intacked or the artist forgot that a chunck of Scott's head got blown off.

*sigh*

Here's to hoping the Ultimate Universe 2.0 will be like the early years (in terms of quality story-telling at least) of the original Ultimate 'verse.

I just picked these up today and read them

UXM Requiem was pointless and terrible. Assemble? really?

why does cap show up for two frames? Why is his face obscured? WHy does he love cutting off robots' heads so much?

UFF Requiem was much better. The Dormammu thing was dumb (and the Statue of Liberty swallowing the Torch was aweful) but the rest of it was pretty good. Obviously Torch is going to end up as a regular in UCSM, but i'm interested to see what they do with Ben.

EDIT: oops, sorry about the double post. My internet freaked out. This one's actually a bit different than the first post

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back