Under the Dome Discussion

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Anyone else picking this up? I'm already getting my copy from Amazon, which will be here tomorrow. Can't wait!

Under_the_Dome_Final.jpg

Last edited:
Not getting it but I used to live in the town next to him. Met him a couple of times. Really creepy dude.

I shall be getting it for my birthday.

Got my copy yesterday. Excited to read it after hearing how good it is.

I started reading this. As of right now, the town is just beginning to discover what the dome is... I can't help but see the political undertones already and I can't wait to see where this goes. I just bought the book because of you guys, to tell you the truth, and I have so far been enjoying it a lot. Have you guys finished?

I started reading this. As of right now, the town is just beginning to discover what the dome is... I can't help but see the political undertones already and I can't wait to see where this goes. I just bought the book because of you guys, to tell you the truth, and I have so far been enjoying it a lot. Have you guys finished?

read the book a couple of months ago. i really liked it. there is some pretty solid character work which i expect from king. i don't know how much to say a i don't want to spoil anything for you yet. the ending was.....different.

I still haven't finished it (almost!) but I don't think I like it. There is a rather large cast of characters and I only care about a few of them. My problem with the story is that the good guys are the good guys and the bad guys are the bad guys before the Dome even appeared, which is pretty lame.

I'll finish it eventually but I'm not really enjoying it.

I still haven't finished it (almost!) but I don't think I like it. There is a rather large cast of characters and I only care about a few of them. My problem with the story is that the good guys are the good guys and the bad guys are the bad guys before the Dome even appeared, which is pretty lame.

I'll finish it eventually but I'm not really enjoying it.

can't dispute that. not a whole lot of gray area in the character's alignments.

I'm about half way through and I think it's intentional that there aren't any grey characters.

I am also surprised that there isn't all that much fantasy going on. Aside from the Dome, it's been pretty grounded so far.

Latest posts

Back