UPDATE: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed to 12/27/06

nigma

Delay has been updated with new Date.

Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 old date: 11/01/06 new date12/27/06

Last edited:
Re: Delay: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 to 10/25/06

I am so glad I'm not looking forward to this book anymore. The delays for this book are just amazing.

The sad part is----this book is not as good as it thinks it is.

Times like these I really wish Marvel was smarter and would wait to release their minis until the damn script is done and done. Is that really so hard?

I had completely forgotten about this series. At least Ultimates has the story and art to keep us interested (and angry) about every delay in release. Its not like this story will have an important enough effect on the title characters that it is absolutly necessary to keep it solicited- they need to just take it off untill its ready.

This is absolutely ridiculous... Im so glad I never bought this title in the first place.

Marvel needs to learn how to treat their fans with some respect!

Fiffis said:
Times like these I really wish Marvel was smarter and would wait to release their minis until the damn script is done and done. Is that really so hard?

How many month's has it been since issue 2? I'm pretty sure it's well over 6.

I totally agree, Marvel should have the last book ready for print, as soon as the first book sold. That way we would have a new book EVERY month, not every 3, OR 6 months.

searzy said:
How many month's has it been since issue 2? I'm pretty sure it's well over 6.
It's pretty much 6 months now.
Marvel Homepage said:
ULTIMATE WOLVERINE VS. HULK # 2
In Stores: 2006-02-22
When #3 is out it will be 8 months :roll:

Edit: Why is this in the Ultimates section and not the Ultimate Universe section?

Last edited:

Okay, I'll lay 5:1 odds that the it'll be a year between issues #2 and #3.

Re: Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk #3 delayed to 10/25/06

We don't even need this book anymore. We know what happens.

ProjectX2 said:
We don't even need this book anymore. We know what happens.

Hulk dies and gets spirited away and is brought back to life to make it back in time to save the day.

from the x axis (www.thexaxis.com)

paul obrien said:
Those of you waiting for Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk #3, originally scheduled for 19 April and subsequently billed for 17 May, 12 July, 9 August and 20 September, will be thrilled to hear that it's now been put back again to 25 October. Bryan Hitch must be applauding fiercely.
\

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who would have thought this?

And yes, it was nice to look at and it was a great and simple idea. But these delays have killed it utterly.

Wolverine went off to fight Hulk in UXM.

Hulk was "put to death" in Ultimates 2.

And now both characters are back, and alive. We know the ending, and the story isn't important enough to waste money on. These delays have killed what could have been a fun and simple story. I mean it's a no brainer! Hulk vs Wolverine!

Foolsfolly said:
Wolverine went off to fight Hulk in UXM.

Hulk was "put to death" in Ultimates 2.

And now both characters are back, and alive. We know the ending, and the story isn't important enough to waste money on. These delays have killed what could have been a fun and simple story. I mean it's a no brainer! Hulk vs Wolverine!

Actually this happens after Hulk was "put to death" cause thats how he escapes pretty much
And this time Delay sucks, it might as well be the new Black Cat mini..... 3 years from now, When lost pretty much runs out of ideas, they will be like oh yeah do you wana finish that comic you wrote in 05

That's what I said.

Wolverine left.

Hulk was put to death (at which point he escaped)

And both are back in their orignal titles.

And yeah I hate celebrity writers...with the exception being Joss Whedon.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
They will have to pay people to read it.

Nah. It may not be top 10, but it'll still sell a crapload.

And I gather the reason for escalating delays is that they're making Lindelof finish the scripts before they give it to Yu. This seems to be the new policy for delayed miniseries: rather than trickle it out every few months, just slam the brakes on the whole thing so it can be finished and come out monthly.

Admittedly, didn't quite pay off for DD: Father, but hey. I approve on principle, anyway.

ok so its another delay but as i said before it doesn't impact on any plots so it can come out when its ready i'll dig out issue 1 and 2 when the time comes !!!!

Just cancel the damn book already. I don't think anybody cares at this point.

This is starting to get annoying...

Latest posts

Back