UPDATE: Ultimates 2 #11 delayed again - to 6/14/06

nigma

Ultimates 2 #11 has been delayed from the original date of 05/31/06 and is now scheduled for 06/07/06.

Re: the delays never stop for Ultimates 2 #11

Well, look on the bright side! #12 still has an official ship date of June 28th, so it'll only be 3 weeks between issues!

Right?

Ultimates V2 #13 in 2007, here we come...

Re: Ultimates 2 #11 delayed again - to 6/7/06

I was being half serious, half ridiculous when I predicted this would wrap up in October/November.

:(

Well, look on the brightside. It gives Loeb and Mad a bigger headstart on U3.

Aw, who am I kidding. I hate Marvel. :roll:

E said:
I was being half serious, half ridiculous when I predicted this would wrap up in October/November.

:(

I was also being half serious, half ridiculous when I said at this rate will be well into Vol. three when they finish this. This really sucks big time. :cry:

I'm happy when I see those delay threads.

That's because I never check the official release date. I only know that Ultimates usually come out after 3 or four delays thread.

So when I see one of those threads I think : "Oh goody, the third delay thread. It's almost done!"

E.Vi.L. said:
I'm happy when I see those delay threads.

That's because I never check the official release date. I only know that Ultimates usually come out after 3 or four delays thread.

So when I see one of those threads I think : "Oh goody, the third delay thread. It's almost done!"

That's a good policy.

I gotta stop reading this site.

I keep getting the European and American date formats mixed up. I almost had a heart attack because I thought it wasn't out until July.....

So when I realised it was June I breathed a sigh of relief. And then I realised that that was bad enough.

Fuzzy Birds said:
I keep getting the European and American date formats mixed up. I almost had a heart attack because I thought it wasn't out until July.....

So when I realised it was June I breathed a sigh of relief. And then I realised that that was bad enough.

The irony, of course, is that July is still a very real possibility.

I was totally more pessimistic than you guys. I said, "Count your blessings if thirteen ships in September." I both love and hate myself for my accuracy in predicting ominous events.

I'm seriously getting tired of saying well it's only one more week.

Ultimate Warrior said:
Now THIS is starting to get ridiculous! :x

I just know that Ice will blame this on me :wink:
*Grabs shotguns*

*Gets information*

*Flies to Ultimate Warriors' house*

what could brain hitch be doing that is taking so much time to finish an issue of a comic?:x

ultimatedjf said:
Yay!!

*does the happy dance*
moonmaster.jpg

a fan said:
what could brain hitch be doing that is taking so much time to finish an issue of a comic?:x

He's obviously penciling a layer of subliminal mind control images under the actual comic artwork. I mean, Jesus, man. Is there any other plausible explanation for why we keep waiting and keep waiting for his next issue without losing interest? Mind control! It's like crack!

But it does suck. How many other projects is Hitch involved in right now?

Last edited:

the only things that brian hitch seems to be doing these days are ultimates and varient covers (which don't take a lot of time)

a fan said:
the only things that brian hitch seems to be doing these days are ultimates and varient covers (which don't take a lot of time)
They may not take a lot of time, but it does take time away from drawing the issues, and since he keeps doing lots of variants for issues....

Latest posts

Back