UPDATE: Ultimates 2 #13 delayed to 5/16/07

Re: Marvel.com: Ultimates 2 #13 delayed to 5/2/07

I hate Marvel. :roll:

I'm just disgusted with them. Its amazing with their business practices they're still in business...

I...wha...

...What...?

How can this be? How is this possible? Hitch has finished the art. They said that a million years ago. Why am I waiting another 2 months for this issue?

Seriously? Did they change the story again? WTF?

I really hope that whoever's fault this is...is reading this. Because I challenge you to a fistfight. Anywhere, anytime.

**** that. I'm not even gonna give them a chance to defend themselves...I'm just gonna **** them up beyond recognition, even by their own momma(s). Even if its Millar or Hitch's fault, this time they get no repreive...I have never been so frustrated with a simple ****ing comic book...

Watch out (whoever's fault this is), DIrishB's coming for you...and then Wade's gonna be gentlemanly and challenge you to a fight. Of course, you won't be able to respond to him seeing as I'll already have ripped out your tongue and shoved it up your ***, and every bone in your arm will be shattered so even sign language will be impossible...

And if anyone thinks thats extreme, I really don't give a ****.

I honestly don´t care about this title anymore. I´ll just go and re-read my old trades of The Authority instead..

I feel sorry for Mad. Most people just ignore the delays of Ultimates 2 (and they were many) and now Mad won't be able to delay one month that everyone will go insane with anger. Of course he is to blame if the comic is delayed, but eveyone will take it off on him everything Hitch made them feel.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

New pole idea. Which will happen first issue #13 or Wizard World Philadelphia? At the point, I think it's going to be a photo finish.

im saying ICC San deigo will happen first.

I feel sorry for Mad. Most people just ignore the delays of Ultimates 2 (and they were many) and now Mad won't be able to delay one month that everyone will go insane with anger. Of course he is to blame if the comic is delayed, but eveyone will take it off on him everything Hitch made them feel.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

naw, Mad and Loeb will just need to keep the delays a little longer, cuz they can't be outshown by Millar and Hitch. :roll:

Well, I'll believe it when i hear it from somewhere else.
Everytime somone has posted the news abot delays from marvel.com (namely this) it has been right every time. I saw the news from the peron at MillarWorld who is in check with people who talk to him about the delays.

Awesome.

So, could we be on track for fewer ultimates issues to come out this year vs. last?

Can you not see what they're doing? They're going for a year between issues! It's obvious! :p

The Skoot.

What a brilliant handle! :rockon:

Bryan Hitch on Ultimates 2 #13 said:
Yeah, forty-six story pages including an eight-page gatefold. Quite the monster.

I wonder if this has anything to do with it? :)

Yeah, the fact that that's all done and it's still being delayed is what's not explained. :roll:

I understand that he has actually asked for some of the pages back to rework.

I wonder how he's asking for them back to rework while still working on his next book with Millar.

I wonder how he's asking for them back to rework while still working on his next book with Millar.

I think it's just an excuse to get the book out on a special anniversary or something. When's Guy Fawkes day again?

I think it's just an excuse to get the book out on a special anniversary or something. When's Guy Fawkes day again?

Remember, Remeber the 5th of November. The Gunpowder teason and plot, I see no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

well at least there's the dedication that the book will be good and the art will be awesome.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back