UPDATE: Ultimates 2 #9 still 12/07, will feature 29 pages of story

Re: UPDATE: Ultimates 2 #9 delayed to 12/07.

ProjectX2 said:
1goggles.jpg
Professional Photoshop job, therefore it is great. And don't steal my Photobucket bandwidth - host that pic yourself. ;)

Didn't Millar say he was sick? If there's no dialogue but finished panels, maybe the guy's getting a new pancreas or something. They'd have to bring in Bendis to finish up.

What happened to Cap?
I dunno.
Who's the traitor?
I dunno.
Why was Hawkeye living with a family of androids scheduled to be decommissioned?
I dunno.
The world fades to white

Re: UPDATE: Ultimates 2 #9 delayed 12/07.

TheManWithoutFear said:
That's totally not true.

What? How can that not be true? I'm getting sick of waiting months to get issues that usually pose more questions than answers. Already, I don't give a fork who the traitor is, I just can't wait for this series to finish (which it already bloody should have). My enjoyment of this title has not only plummeted, it's pretty much hit the bloody ground already. Nothing short of the greatest, funniest, most beautifully scripted and illustrated remaining 4 issues can possibly change my mind. Maybe I'll be singing a different song come October 2006, or whenever this title finally ends, but right now, I'm downright pissed off and barely interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

lol you have got to be kidding me.

i know what happened. millar saw my spider-man theory, then axed it.

sigh. this is ridiculous.

on a brighter note though, these are going to be the most detailed pieces of debri since Ultimates #13!

Ultimates 2 #9 will have 29 pages of story...

I presume this is why it was delayed. I was reading on Millarworld and someone has read an advance copy. They say that this issue is the big one, and everything is revealed in it's 29 pages of glory...

Re: Ultimates 2 #9 will have 29 pages of story...

The copy he read wasn't coloured... That is probably why it is delayed.

ProjectX2 said:
I presume this is why it was delayed. I was reading on Millarworld and someone has read an advance copy. They say that this issue is the big one, and everything is revealed in it's 29 pages of glory...
The big one is only 29 pages?:?

Last edited:

ProjectX2 said:
They say that this issue is the big one, and everything is revealed in it's 29 pages of glory...
icemastertron said:
Errr...no. The big one is #12...
I was responding to what PX2 said. I know it's supposed to be 12, but his post said differently.

Pandrio said:
I was responding to what PX2 said. I know it's supposed to be 12, but his post said differently.
What he meant was story wise, not page numbers. :D

Pandrio said:
I think The Big One in this case doesn't have anything to do with the size but the content of the issue :wink:

Re: UPDATE: Ultimates 2 #9 delayed to 12/07, will feature 29 pages of story

Hmm. Really unlikely. Are they often wrong in their listings? Stranger things have happened I suppose.

Re: UPDATE: Ultimates 2 #9 delayed to 12/07, will feature 29 pages of story

Actually, this looks like it might be correct. Give me a bit more time to look into it...

Latest posts

Back