Urge to Kill rising.....The Buffy Remake.

loltaken.jpg

I just envisioned Bass saying that to me in real life, then my remarking how I don't get the reference, then him pretending to throat punch me several times, then that hot girl and her hot friend from Heroescon walk back, and we both act like goofy idiots.

Somedays, I wish I was back in Heroescon.

I honestly think this film will suck and will just not be buffy. I won't watch it. Hell I won't even waste time illegally download it. I just won't watch it. That's my thought on it.

I just envisioned Bass saying that to me in real life, then my remarking how I don't get the reference, then him pretending to throat punch me several times, then that hot girl and her hot friend from Heroescon walk back, and we both act like goofy idiots.

Somedays, I wish I was back in Heroescon.

I have no recollection of these events.

I honestly think this film will suck and will just not be buffy. I won't watch it. Hell I won't even waste time illegally download it. I just won't watch it. That's my thought on it.

It's a bit too early to decide either way, I think.

Didn't he just die?

da2fc0fb97ltptake013020.jpg

So you've never seen anything not written by Whedon? Boy, Mole. You are missing out on... stuff. Like... *scans dvd rack* FIREFLY? No, that's no good. Um... *scans dvd rack again* I don't have BUFFY or ANGEL on dvd?! WHAT?!

So you've never seen anything not written by Whedon? Boy, Mole. You are missing out on... stuff. Like... *scans dvd rack* FIREFLY? No, that's no good. Um... *scans dvd rack again* I don't have BUFFY or ANGEL on dvd?! WHAT?!

:roll: trying too hard/10

Seriously it's not a big deal. It's like Star wars. If a new star wars movie came out and Lucas had NO say or involvement at all I'd leave it. He made buffy great as the first film that was not his vision just sucked it really did.

However if anyone wants to see it i'm not insulting or anything Just I personally don't want to watch. It's no big deal.

Latest posts

Back