USM...after "The Clone Saga"

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
So I was wondering what we could expect after the Clone Saga in USM, and did a little searching around on the internet. The only thing I found was an entry on Wikipedia for issue #105- to be titled "Death of the Goblin".

Ultimate Spider-Man Arc Summary @ Wikipedia

Now, I know its Wikipedia and it very often can be incorrent, but has anyone else heard anything about the title beyond the Clone Saga?

Hopefully a new creative team.

DIrishB said:
So I was wondering what we could expect after the Clone Saga in USM, and did a little searching around on the internet. The only thing I found was an entry on Wikipedia for issue #105- to be titled "Death of the Goblin".

Ultimate Spider-Man Arc Summary @ Wikipedia

Now, I know its Wikipedia and it very often can be incorrent, but has anyone else heard anything about the title beyond the Clone Saga?

O_O

ALREADY!?

I hope that's fake, or I'll be pissed as hell.

ProjectX2 said:

I don't think we're that lucky...yet. I'm thinking at least next year so that they're newly acquired record will be grounded a bit more with the extra padding of 16-18 more issues (its something like that per year for USM) before they leave.

Lynx said:
O_O

ALREADY!?

I hope that's fake, or I'll be pissed as hell.

Could be, but maybe not. I really don't expect the Goblin to actually die...maybe Hobgoblin/Harry, but not Norman. If it is Norman, he'll rise from the dead mysteriously through the power of a retcon in a couple years anyway.

It will be the Goblin Queen. It only makes sense, since she is not a Spider-Man character.

E said:
It will be the Goblin Queen. It only makes sense, since she is not a Spider-Man character.

:lol:

Ultimate Spider-Man #105
"The Goblin Queen Blues"

There's a new girl at Spider-Man's school--Ultimate Madeleine Pryor! And when she gets possessed by a demon ***** from the 8th level of Hell, its up to Spidey and his web's to save the school! Plus, Kitty and MJ duke it out over Peter/Spider-Man. With Crisco!

Its the continuation of the most important chapter of Peter Parker's life!!

One more thing...do you think Bendis purposely avoids Ultimate Central because of all the flak we toss his way? He doesn't seem very thick-skinned.

Especially in light of the other big name writers who've stopped by at least once.

Killing off Harry would be the worst mistake at this point... We all know Norman won't stay dead...

Peter needs a supporting cast...

First Gwen, now this... oy...

The thing is Spidey doesn't have a supporting cast.

Harry was...nothing really before becoming the mindless Hobgoblin.
There's Aunt May and MJ of course.
Flash and Kong?
Liz?
Gwen died and is coming back. Sadly since now the rule is broken Ultimate characters don't stay dead.

Spade said:
haah what big name wrighters have stopped by and if so why arent the boobs better??:wink:

... because boobs are always good?

E said:
You need to get POTD for that. :lol:

As for what's after the Clone Saga, there was never a title given, just a character's name, but this was from a long, long time ago, so I don't remember the name. I believe Mysterio was somewhere along the lines.

ProjectX2 said:
lmfao well the clone saga is awesom one of the best arcs in a while SO FAR (were pretty early in). wat would usm be today without the current creative team? i dont think either should leave. bagley and bendis are awesom.

Last edited:
Secret_Riddle said:
lmfao well the clone saga is awesom one of the best arcs in a while SO FAR (were pretty early in). wat would usm be today without the current creative team? i dont think either should leave. bagley and bendis are awesom.
...IT'S BENDIS! GETIM!

Baxter said:
...IT'S BENDIS! GETIM!

Worse. Even worse than a noob. A fanboy. I say......hmmmm.....14?

But seriously......the series needs a new creative team. It's a fact that's more well known than the fact that OJ did it.

Oh yeah....welcome.

Latest posts

Back