USM & THE ULTIMATES ?

René

Starring in "The Longest Yard", opening Memorial D
I was looking at the new books that are going to come out in december and there was USM and the Ultimates. I have no idea whats going on. Maybe it has something to do with Ulltimate Six? What do you guys think?

I think your talking about Ultimate Spider-Man #70 which guest stars the Ultimates.

Yeah! Thats the one. What do you think it is!

What do you think USM #70 is about?

Peter Parker goes to Dr. Strange for help about some nightmares he's happening. I, personally think they'll be about Harry becoming a Hobgoblin creature or about Gwen's death. I don't know why the Ultimates are there though. Have you seen the cover?

I saw the cover, but why are the Ultimates in this? I have no idea what the hell Bendis is doing. This why at times I feel like dropping the book. I want to know the damn reason why in the hell the Ultimates and Spider-Man have to with each other.

This why at times I feel like dropping the book. I want to know the damn reason why in the hell the Ultimates and Spider-Man have to with each other.

Sheesh! Let the guy write his story before you judge it!

René said:
This why at times I feel like dropping the book. I want to know the damn reason why in the hell the Ultimates and Spider-Man have to with each other.

Im sure it will be revealed once the book actually is out. Wouldn´t be much fun if we knew everything in advance, right?

This could be the best story in the world of comics. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Yeah, man. What's so bad about not knowing anything about the story?

You know that the purpose of all these team-ups is to get Spider-Man back into the costume, right? Like, you can almost read Bendis' mind right now. The Ultimates are very interesting people in Peter's eyes and if they aren't enough to get him back in those tights, who will be?

No, I mean at times I feel Bendis just does things for Schock value. He's a great writer if not the best in the industry. Example: The death of Gwen Stacy. Did she really have to die? The Ultimate Carnage arc was also at best LAME! But that's just me

Gwen Stacy died in the 616 universe so she had to eventually die in the Ult. universe.

Did she really have to die! Beast didnt die in 616 but he died in UXM. So I was expecting Gwen to live. IM really pissed off at Bendis for that

How do we know Beast is dead?...

Woooooooo........

God, dont start with that man. If he comes back I swear to God Im gonna write a really long as letter bitching to Marvel about that

Here's a random theory about why the Ultimates are appearing in USM that most likely isn't the case:

They're recruiting Doc Strange.

As I told ice, Fury is having nightmares and needs to take the Ultimates to counselling.

Latest posts

Back