USM & THE ULTIMATES ?

That would be funny shit. That would be great, I would love that.

So you'd rather have a stupid humour story than an all out action battle?

Well that would be a first for Bendis. I mean the first time I ever laughed outloud was during UXM's : The Temptest, But yeah that would be kinda cool

I don't think I've ever laughed out loud in a comic. There has been some funny moments like Spidey teasing the Kingpin but I still didn't laugh. Read my sig, see if the second quote makes you laugh.

Yeah, that's funny. I never really read it till now. Read if you get a chance UXM the Temptest. Really funny parts

I'm now going to get a trade every month so I need to get Hollywood, all the X-men ones except War and the FF ones. Not going to get the daredevil ones.

I like the Daredevil ones, they're really good man. I think You'll like them.

You're missing out on Ultimate Spider-Man, Project, or your humor is off... :) I laugh at some of the stuff that goes on in that title almost every month. Not recently, but you know what I mean.

I get trades of Ultimate Spidey and some thing's are funny, but not enough to make me laugh. Maybe I'll read thm all again and see. It will be hard though because we are moving this Thursday and i think they are packed away.

Unless you are a completist there are a few Ultimate X-Men trades you can skip.

Na, I;d rather get them all. I;ve read the first three and I own War, but I wanna collect all the Ultimate Universe except for Adventures. Maybe the Daredevil ones.

Adventures was never collected, but anyway it was a pretty good series.

I saw on Ebay or somewhere a trade of it.

I saw on Ebay or somewhere a trade of it

Either they were lying or you misread; it was planned but never done. Are you sure it wasn't just the 6 issues?

I think they presumed there would be one, but then it never came.

About the Hulk series? Millar and Finch were supposed to be doing one sometime around the time Ult. Six popped up, but that never happened. It was actually solicited on Marvel AND Amazon...

I wanna see why the Hulk was in Utah...

Latest posts

Back