Variant Cover for Ultimate Spider-Man #104

Hey, did anyone notice that this is a homage to the original cover by Quesada?

Dude...that's almost like the variant to #100. It was an homage to ASM #100 in case you didn't know, which you probably didn't. I think I was the only person to catch that.

Dude...that's almost like the variant to #100. It was an homage to ASM #100 in case you didn't know, which you probably didn't. I think I was the only person to catch that.

Really? I didn't know that. I gotta check it out again E. Thanx! :D

OMGWTFBBQKTHX!?!?!?! :shock:

I totally didn't notice that. :rockon: Awesome catch Houde!!! :D

You keep mentioning this BBQ?

When is it going to happen

I'll bring the pull pork

OMFG! I neve kne tha ethe!

THAT IS SO AESOME!!111!111!111one1111

A variant cover for 104 was enough.It was even too much , but a 2nd variant , which is the backgroundless version of the first is intolerable.

USM is totally losing its grip.Hopefully not much time left until Bagley leaves.Maybe Immonen's arrival will change a few things(still the writer is Bendis but I'm still hopeful:()

So....

It's the same exact cover just....without a background...

wow....

Aaaaaaand now we have TWO variant cover that sucks. God work Marvel :roll:
I'm not even sure if God wants to. I hear even God wants to burn all USM comics. And let's just say Bendis isn't on God's.....good list.

Last edited:
Um yeah...So, how many Bendis-bashing threads are there on this site? Because I feel like every time I click on a link somone's making fun of the guy. Don't get me wrong -- I give him a good right hook to the jaw if I ever met him, but don't you get bored of saying 'Deadpool was bad! The clone saga is Bad!' in every post you make? I mean, should't that be reserved for the threads that discuss the issues? Maybe it's because I'm new and stupid but this dosn't make sense.

I have a secret to tell you... This is an Ultimate Spider-Man thread... You can tell from the title being right up their at the beginning of the thread.

Hehe.

I agree that at times Bashing Bendis has become the new default subject in the same way that when nobody had anything to say about anything in a thread, they'd bring up Orson Scott Card... But I think commenting on the abysmal quality of the series as of late is apropos in a thread about said series.

Variant covers are lame to begin with. Given the choice I'll always get the standard cover. It seems to make more sense, for posterity's sake.

Like, if there could only be one cover per issue (and there certainly should be) I'd want the one that would be considered "right."

And these skethc covers are ridiculous. Who thinks these are cool?

At least there aren't two covers for every second issue anymore though.

Unless it's a Dynamite comic, then are four covers for every issue. I don't get those guys.

Latest posts

Back