Spider-Man Venom

Another suggestion, since I see you use an Ipod touch. If you go to the App store and download the Marvel comics application, you can download and read most Marvel comics (new and old of just about every Spider-Man related comic). You do need a credit card for iTunes, otherwise as Cap suggested check your phone book or do an online search and you can probably find a local comics shop. You can even find individual comic issues or collections at book stores like Barnes and Noble.

Okay I will. Thanks for all your help you guys. I literally want anything that is marvel.

Sent from my iPod touch using ComicBoard

Last edited:
i_love_spiderman said:
Well I haven't read that much spiderman comics and I get what ur sayin. Me too I want Eddie Brock to be venom it would make things better but one question… WHERE CAN I BUY THE SPIDERMAN COMICS!?!?!

Do you have a comic store near you?

If not, there are several retailers that offer subscription services online, such as milehighcomics.com and midtowncomics.com. These are also good places for back issues.

Otherwise, almost everything released as physical copies nowadays (back issues, too) is available in digital form on the Comixology and Marvel Comics apps.

E said:
Do you have a comic store near you?

If not, there are several retailers that offer subscription services online, such as milehighcomics.com and midtowncomics.com. These are also good places for back issues.

Otherwise, almost everything released as physical copies nowadays (back issues, too) is available in digital form on the Comixology and Marvel Comics apps.

I'm going to google any comic stores near me but thanks for helping me

Latest posts

Back