Vertigo

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I love Vertigo. There are so many reasons why I love it. They have good, self contained stories that don't go on forever. They have beginnings, middles, and ends. They have some of the greatest comics ever created. Vertigo rules.

I love Fables. Y The Last Man is awesome and Grant Morrison's Animal Man run is great. V For Vendetta is a classic. What little I've read of 100 Bullets, The Losers, Preacher, and Hellblazer ruled. We3 is good. Seaguy is weird.

I don't like Sandman.

I can't wait to get into Transmetropolitan, DMZ, The Invisibles, Doom Patrol, Loveless, Scalped, Crossing Midnight, The Exterminators, Lucifer, the rest of Preacher, 100 Bullets, The Losers, and Hellblazer.

I love Vertigo. The new series they're publishing sound neat.

One thing I really like about Vertigo is that you have a creator come in and tell one massive self contained original story, and it's often considered their best work. You've got Ellis' Transmetropolitan, Willingham's Fables, Carey's Lucifer, Ennis' Preacher, Morrison's Invisibles, Azarello's 100 Bullets, Vaughan's Y The Last Man... and I'm guessing there will be many more to come.

Who else loves Vertigo?

Me.

100 Bullets, Losers, Human Target, Fables, Y. My favourites of the whole line, though I more than appreciate the greatness behind Sandman, Watchmen, V etc.

I want Vertigo to have my babies.

They seriously are the greatest comic line out there right now. Some of the best Marevl titles can't even begin to touch the awesomeness of stuff like Y the Last Man. And if Marvel thinks they have anything that could give Fables a run for their money they're only ****ting themselves.

I want Vertigo to have my babies.

They seriously are the greatest comic line out there right now. Some of the best Marevl titles can't even begin to touch the awesomeness of stuff like Y the Last Man. And if Marvel thinks they have anything that could give Fables a run for their money they're only ****ting themselves.

Agreed.

Didn't we have another thread like this in which people talk about the whole HBO of comics thing?

Aside from Sandman....I haven't read a single Vertigo book that I didn't absolutely love.

I am ****ing serious. Right now I am currently obsessed with "Scalped". It's like Sopranos and Donnie Brasco....on an Indian reservation. And is just as hardcore as any hardcore movie you can think of.

Did anyone pick up Faker? I might try it out...

Did anyone pick up Faker? I might try it out...

I've got it. Not a whole lot plot wise in the first issue until the last few pages, really just setting the characters up. It was well done and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Latest posts

Back