Viva Pinata (360)

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
A wild and easy-to-control kids' game by famed developer Rare. Designed together with the "Viva Piñata" Saturday morning 3-D animated TV series, this Xbox 360 game is a customizable, social and spontaneous game that invites players of all ages and skills to explore an immersive world where they are challenged to create and maintain a living garden ecosystem that grows in realtime.

Beginning with a few basic tools, players build and take control of their environment to attract and host more than 60 species of wild piñata, utilizing hundreds of customizable elements to create their very own, distinctively unique, thriving paradise.

Viva Piñata gameplay continues to evolve with new content available via the Xbox Live service and the ability to play, trade and interact with Viva Piñata players everywhere.

screen shots

http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/817/817355/imgs_1.html

I heard of this game a while ago and laughed thinking "how childish and lame" then I learned more about and think its a fresh game. more Unique than most games today. Interactive like simcity , sims ect...

This game has me intrested now.

on xbox live you can download a interactive video of the game if you want to see more.

I go this today.

this is great game.

originality = 9/10

graphics = 9/10

gameplay = 10/10

i loved It a must have title

I wouldn't say originality is much of a 9/10. Animal Crossing (far as I know) was the first to attempt a game like this (and yes, I know about the differences). I don't think that without Animal Crossing, that there would have been this game.

But- it is a cool game. Not all what I was hoping it to be, but still enjoyable. An 8/10.

I wouldn't say originality is much of a 9/10. Animal Crossing (far as I know) was the first to attempt a game like this (and yes, I know about the differences). I don't think that without Animal Crossing, that there would have been this game.

But- it is a cool game. Not all what I was hoping it to be, but still enjoyable. An 8/10.

Cool i was starting to think I was only one here to get this lol

you seen the mating dances? :lol:

I have animal crossing. This sounds leagues above it.

I saw the Xplay review for this. If I had a 360 it would be mine.

I wouldn't say originality is much of a 9/10. Animal Crossing (far as I know) was the first to attempt a game like this.

yeah but Space Panic was out before Donkey Kong and Mario bros but Donkey Kong and Mario bros werel very unique.

but in terms of game wise I say it's not that much like animal crossing. It's part animal crossing , Part Pokemon , Part Sims and more which when combined (dose not make captain planet) makes a unique game

Animal crossing - the who digging planting and even in a way look

pokemon - the whole gotta catch 'em all vibe is felt and even has a journal which reminds me of pokedecks

sims - the cursor and making your living things feel happy or sad very sim like.

What i love most thou in this game is the little things that even if some are childish still make me laugh like mating dance , when a pinata dies they leave sweet behind , the chick that waters plants and has a tap on her head , even putting combat boots on a kitten :lol:

Last edited:
yeah but Space Panic was out before Donkey Kong and Mario bros but Donkey Kong and Mario bros werel very unique.
Never played Space Panic.

But it matters not the uniqueness, because Animal Crossing is like the "father" to these games, as 24 has been said to be for like Lost and The Nine (see 24 thread for more info).

(see 24 thread for more info).

I would but I never watched 24 as I always think shouldn't there be like 8 episodes of him asleep?

Shouldn't he go to the toilet alot?

ect......

:lol: but yeah I get you're point. I just personally don't see it as animal crossing like I said but a mixure of a lot of things.

Um...I have this game and Animal Crossing is way better than this. The 2 games aren't even alike, guys. If anything this would be compared to Harvest Moon and they still don't have much in common.

Um...I have this game and Animal Crossing is way better than this. The 2 games aren't even alike, guys. If anything this would be compared to Harvest Moon and they still don't have much in common.
24 and Lost are not alike in what goes on, yet 24 is the "father" of it.

But this game is still fun.

24 and Lost are not alike in what goes on, yet 24 is the "father" of it.

But this game is still fun.
Never watched 24 so I wouldn't know. I really to watch that show if it is as good as everyone says....

Anyway, yes the game is still very fun.

Discovered something cool on it today.

If you have the BumbleBuzz (bee pinata) and put a bee keepers mask on him. if you have the factory for honey he makes you jars of honey without ever having to touch a flower :lol:

Latest posts

Back