Voltron returns!

It needs a revamp though, the first version, upon rewatch was very dated.

That's an understatement. I had fond memories of Voltron (the lion version, not the spaceships or whatever that was) until I downloaded a few episodes and watched them...I couldn't even make it through one. I did the same for Thundercats and had the same problem.

That's an understatement. I had fond memories of Voltron (the lion version, not the spaceships or whatever that was) until I downloaded a few episodes and watched them...I couldn't even make it through one. I did the same for Thundercats and had the same problem.

It needs a revamp though, the first version, upon rewatch was very dated.

Yet, that's when creators hit that two edged fan sword. Unless it's essentially a retelling with the same art style, the inevitable "Ur raepin mah childhood!" chorus begins.

Personally, I'm with you guys, I loved Go Lion when I was little (I soooo had a crush on Princess it wasn't funny), but it's not stood up to the test of time. If you guys remember Gatchaman (Eagle Riders, G-Force, etc in the US) there was a pretty cool retelling done in the mid-90's that looked nice, then there's a teaser video floating around on YouTube hinting at a new retelling.

[video=youtube;mUjolhYWdic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUjolhYWdic[/video]

Latest posts

Back