Webcomics.

1209.gif

None of those are racist they are all just managing populations. It has to be done when a race exceeds the carrying capacity of their habitat and threaten the well-being of other races.

Last edited:
None of those are racist they are all just managing populations. It has to be done when a race exceeds the carrying capacity of their habitat and threaten the well-being of other races.
I disagree with you, this implies that somehow a habitat's carrying capacity is a finite resource which different species compete for, rather than acknowledging the necessity of species to co-evolve for any specific habitat to be sustainable and develop the traits of a well-functioning ecosystem. The extinction of a species is not the only remedy for a species that presents challenges to its immediate biome.

I disagree with you, this implies that somehow a habitat's carrying capacity is a finite resource which different species compete for, rather than acknowledging the necessity of species to co-evolve for any specific habitat to be sustainable and develop the traits of a well-functioning ecosystem. The extinction of a species is not the only remedy for a species that presents challenges to its immediate biome.

RACIST! We were just having fun, but you had to go TOO FAR!

20090306.jpg

:lol:

wouldn't it be unfortunate to be stuck in those get ups if the movie stinks?

I'd probably lash out and spend all night spreading my own brand of vigilante justice

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back