Weekly Comics List Problem

How do you want the weekly comic-list to be posted?

• Edit the Midtown list to the old standard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hope for the best and copy an edited list

• Post the Home Delivery list instead

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wait and post the official Diamond list

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • I don't give a F.

• Total voters

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
So Midtown (who are the first to post the list with comics that comes out each week) has changed their format on their list. This creates a problem for our site. I tried to edit their new list so it would fit the standard that we are used to but after 20-30 minutes I had only edited DC, IDW, Image and Marvel and realized that it would take TOO much of my time (time that I don't have) to finish it.

Millarworld have posted the more easily copy-and-paste list that Midtown have of their home-delivery list which contains misleading prices and all the Independent comics put into one section instead of under their rightfully publishers.

So we have a few choices now:

1) someone else, with more time on their hands, can edit the new list into the old standard.
2) hope another board post an edited list (not likely) and copy that
3) do it the Millarworld way and post the other list
4) wait until Monday and post the list straight from Diamond

so what do you think. You decide.

I don't give a F.

I GIVE a A's! A's FOR EVERYONE!!!

But I believe Millarworld posts the official lists on Saturdays, so we can copy it from there.

*Goes to look now*

I don't give a F.

I GIVE a A's! A's FOR EVERYONE!!!

But I believe Millarworld posts the official lists on Saturdays, so we can copy it from there.

*Goes to look now*
Do that. But you will see that the list that they have isn't the normal one they usually have. Look at the prices and the lists for Independents/Manga. They have the same issue as we do.

Another thing we could do would to post an un-edited list that have the description of every book, but the problem whit that is that it would become REALLY big. :?

Do that. But you will see that the list that they have isn't the normal one they usually have. Look at the prices and the lists for Independents/Manga. They have the same issue as we do.
Yeah, I noticed when I checked it. :neutral:

I never noticed they got it from Midtown as well. I've only seen their thread list like once or twice.

Last edited:
I guess we could just wait until Monday. I think that would be most suitable.

Ugh. I hate midtowncomics.com now. At least I can check out the "Quick and Easy" drop down list and avoid all those image-loadings. But still... :roll:

So Midtown (who are the first to post the list with comics that comes out each week) has changed their format on their list.

WOW - that really sucks. I have a cable connection and it still hadn't completely loaded. I gave up.

I don't think it's a big deal to wait until Monday. Most of the books that come out suck anyways. :D

Yes. And UW must be the one to do it, if only because I love the thread titles he comes up with. :D

I was starting to edit the weekly list.....but the new format is just so damn annoying. It was easier for me to just look it over myself and type in what I'm getting.

So how about that? Instead of someone sitting there reformatting everything, just make the weekly release thread with a link to the list. Then people can just type out what they're getting?

Most of us just quote or copy and paste our lists anyways.

Last edited:
I was starting to edit the weekly list.....but the new format is just so damn annoying. It was easier for me to just look it over myself and type in what I'm getting.

So how about that? Instead of someone sitting there reformatting everything, just make the weekly release thread with a link to the list. Then people can just type out what they're getting?
Or we can wait until Mondays to have the actual list. :D

Or we can wait until Mondays to have the actual list. :D

Well it's monday I was looking. The formats all all messed up. And even in the standard text format they still utilize the funky HTML format.

Or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong section? :?

Well it's monday I was looking. The formats all all messed up. And even in the standard text format they still utilize the funky HTML format.

Or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong section? :?

no your looking at the right section

the textfile gods have forsaken us

*edit*
diamond has html, pdf, and txt now

Last edited:
MARVEL
The Order #5
Ultimate X-Men #88
Ultimates3 #1
What's wrong, Doom? Not getting....

homavng3.jpg

:twisted:

ANNIHILATION: CONQUEST #2(Ultron! Adam Warlock! Star-Lord! Rocket Racoon!)
AVENGERS: THE INITIATIVE ANNUAL #1 (i hope this is good, i really do)
HOUSE OF M: AVENGERS #2 (last issue was very 70's comic cool)
HOWARD THE DUCK #3 (meh, this mini kinda sucks)
MS. MARVEL #22 (this series does suck, too bad Lopresti is leaving for DC tho)
OMEGA: THE UNKNOWN #3(now this is so deliciously weird, Captain Mink is cool)
SILVER SURFER: IN THY NAME #2 (i really liked #1, i hope it can live up to requeim)
THE ORDER #5 (booooring, i try really hard to like this book but i can't)
ULTIMATE X-MEN #88 (meh, UU completion, UXM needs to step up a bit)
ULTIMATES 3 #1(oh god here it comes!)
UNCANNY X-MEN #493 (chapter 4 rocked so hard, i hope this can step up)
WHAT IF? X-MEN - RISE AND FALL OF THE SHI'AR EMPIRE (this looks neat)
WORLD WAR HULK: AFTERSMASH ONE-SHOT (WWH completions)
X-MEN: DIE BY THE SWORD #4 (m-i-s-t-a-k-e!)

beside's Messiah CompleX and Annihilation Conquest this week has nothing to look forward to

What's wrong, Doom? Not getting....

homavng3.jpg

:twisted:

Pass.

I actually read #1 and I couldn't have been more bored. It wasn't the fact that HoM is already done. It was the fact that this wasn't even HoM Luke. It was ****ing Powerman! Why wasn't this Luke Cage as he is now? Why is it Powerman from the 70s?

Ultimates 3 #1 Incentive White Variant Cover
"The countdown to Ultimatum begins here and when it's over, the Ultimate Universe will never be the same! And when we say that in the Ultimate Universe, you know we ain't fooling around!" $125.00

Is this for real? Someone's actually going to pay that for a comic book?

Ultimates 3 #1 Incentive White Variant Cover
"The countdown to Ultimatum begins here and when it's over, the Ultimate Universe will never be the same! And when we say that in the Ultimate Universe, you know we ain't fooling around!" $125.00

Is this for real? Someone's actually going to pay that for a comic book?
Thor will

and by Thor i mean Ethan

and by Ethan i mean the UC member named Thor

he bought the white variant of USM #105 for 90$

90$!

Latest posts

Back