Weekly Comics List Problem

How do you want the weekly comic-list to be posted?

• Edit the Midtown list to the old standard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hope for the best and copy an edited list

• Post the Home Delivery list instead

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wait and post the official Diamond list

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • I don't give a F.

• Total voters
DC
JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #11 - Thy Kingdom Come...

Marvel
TWELVE #0 - Maybe.
ULTIMATE X-MEN #88 - Meh.
ULTIMATES 3 #1 (OF 5) - This is going to be so bad.

Marvel
Ultimates 3 #1 - Like a car accident. I just can't look away.
Uncanny X-Men #493 (X-Men Messiah CompleX Part 6) - w00t!

Tradewait
Buffy The Vampire Slayer Vol 2 #9 (Season 8)
Invincible #47

Last edited:
Well, it seems like Diamond has changed the format on their list too so we have to get used to see all Independent comics in one section instead of under their names. At least we have the right prices now.

Well, it seems like Diamond has changed the format on their list too so we have to get used to see all Independent comics in one section instead of under their names. At least we have the right prices now.

Which is cool with me. I know that when I was typing up the weekly threads I hated having to format all the indie titles just for like 3 comics.

I know you want credit where credit is due...but it's was annoying. Especially since the fact that aside from a handful of people---no one really got anything from the smaller companies (excluding AVATAR, DYNAMITE, ICON, etc).

So I found a faster way to edit Midtowns comiclist. It's still requires quite a lot of manual editing and it's not perfect so if you see anything wrong with it point that out.

But at least it's up :D

So I found a faster way to edit Midtowns comiclist. It's still requires quite a lot of manual editing and it's not perfect so if you see anything wrong with it point that out.

But at least it's up :D

All of the rest of you suck compared to Warrior.

Thanks man.

Latest posts

Back