What are you more scared of???

What are you more scared of?

• Total voters
Ghost rapists should also be an option.
To loosely paraphrase Bill Clinton, "Ghost rape is not rape." Also, the ghost sex was the best part of Ghostbusters.

I think the worst part about ghost sex is that the ghost doesn't have to take a shower after, but you do.

moonmaster said:
I think that's an episode of "The Ghost Whisperer"
You had to bring in a Jennifer Love Hewitt TV series. Now my erection is gone.

I have, through many hours of painstaking research, deduced that the girl who sits next to me in my computer science class is a vampire. She dresses in all black, has chains and fishnets everywhere. The other day when I got a papercut, she was eyeing it for the entire class.

If she had a machine gun, I'd be pretty scared.

TGO and I both think shes hawt.

Bring her over and me and TGO will show her our machine guns.

Giggety giggety, giggety goo

Ghost rapists should also be an option.

Why would you think of this?

I'm not clicking on that.

ME neither.

And that's a Science FACT

Liar. You of all people here would click on it the most!
Oh god, you're right! I can't stop clicking on it!!!

*clickclickclickclickclick*
To loosely paraphrase Bill Clinton, "Ghost rape is not rape."
"Can you define what the word 'is' is?"
I think the worst part about ghost sex is that the ghost doesn't have to take a shower after, but you do.
That ectoplasm is a ***** to get out of your hair.
You had to bring in a Jennifer Love Hewitt TV series. Now my erection is gone.
HAHA! My plot has gone exactly as planned! MWAHAHAHAHA!
Pirate Ghost Rapists. With Chainsaws.
Hot.
TGO and I both think shes hawt.

Bring her over and me and TGO will show her our machine guns.
naa1.jpg

ME neither.

And that's a Science FACT
SCIENCE!
God The Entity was such a bad movie.
I was thinking of that scene from the first volume of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen where The Invisible Man is raping all the women and everyone thinks that it's immaculate conception.

Last edited:
I was thinking of that scene from the first volume of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen where The Invisible Man is raping all the women and everyone thinks that it's immaculate conception.

Oh. Well, that isn't ghost rape, that's just regular see-through rape. It'd be like being raped by the Predator, and we all know he's a gentle lover :roll:.

zombies, definetly zombies. Vampires i could outsmart and avoid, but zombies always find whatever it is they want, i mean thing about it, no one ever survives the zombie attacks unless they are strong. Im not strong. at all.

Oh. Well, that isn't ghost rape, that's just regular see-through rape. It'd be like being raped by the Predator, and we all know he's a gentle lover :roll:.
His touch is as gentle as an angel's hand...

Sorry. If I start reminiscing about being raped by The Predator, well, we could be here all day.
I think we can all agree that this is Post of the Day.
I certainly agree.

I have owned the Zombie Survival Guide for several years and am very well-versed in it. I actually think I started a thread on it.

Latest posts

Back