What are your reading habits?

Well, everything except for the nakedness.

I believe that's the intended effect.

Ohhhhh....

Ahhhhhhh...

Auuuuhhhhggggg!!!...

AWWWW YEAAAAAHHHH!!!!....

AWWW, NEXTWAAAAAAAAVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!!!!

We all knew there was a Nextwave joke coming sooner or later.

NEXTWAVE!!!!!!....................................and I'm spent.

Well for some strange reason I haven't read my japanise manga in a LONG time and it's accumalated there are tons of manga just waiting to be read n my room.
and for some reason I havent read my american comics that I have gotten recently for some time now.
I think i'm starting to fear that I might not be able to get comics in a few years I believe that's why this is happining

This is pretty tame
Yeah, I know. :?

*brings out donkey, assless leather chaps, and giant tub of lube*
Well for some strange reason I haven't read my japanise manga in a LONG time and it's accumalated there are tons of manga just waiting to be read n my room.
and for some reason I havent read my american comics that I have gotten recently for some time now.
I think i'm starting to fear that I might not be able to get comics in a few years I believe that's why this is happining
I used to like manga. Now, I go to book stores like Barnes and Nobles and they have about a quarter of an isle of American trades and 6 full isles of every single manga book ever created.

I hate it.

I used to like manga. Now, I go to book stores like Barnes and Nobles and they have about a quarter of an isle of American trades and 6 full isles of every single manga book ever created.

I hate it.

I'm in the same boat. I can't even make out whats **** and what's not anymore... I miss it when the only way you could read Manga with gay characters was to find it fan-translated...

The next generation of gays have everything laid out for them on the bookshelf... Whatever happened to not believing that there WERE other people who shared your oppinions? Whatever happened to having to EARN your self-respect? Huh? HUH??

But yeah... I work at a Borders, and there's soooo much ****ing Manga that i haven't even heard of most of it. Back when the Manga section was the same size as the comic section, i'd read EVERYTHING. Every damn thing. I still own all of Akira, Love Hina, Chobits, Magic Knights Rayearth, and a few other CLAMP series... I also have the first few volumes of Fruits Basket and Gravitation... But i just lost interest in the end. I havent bought a volume of Manga in three years.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. I can't even make out whats **** and what's not anymore... I miss it when the only way you could read Manga with gay characters was to find it fan-translated...

The next generation of gays have everything laid out for them on the bookshelf... Whatever happened to not believing that there WERE other people who shared your oppinions? Whatever happened to having to EARN your self-respect? Huh? HUH??
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why is there so much disturbing anime and manga about teenage boys and teenage girls having to switch places/bodies?

I swear to god, somewhere there's some creepy, 54-year-old Japanese man typing out thousands of pages of erotic, teenage gender-bending manga.

I hate manga. With a passion.

At my library, there are dozens of manga books. You can tell no one reads them, because they're always there. It's either this, or they've got multiple copies of each book.

It's getting so ridiculous now, that the Graphic Novel section is made up of manga, which outnumbers the American comics about 3-1. :(

I dont really have many.

-no iteruptions
-I read it in order from most to least anticipated.

thats about it.

It's getting so ridiculous now, that the Graphic Novel section is made up of manga, which outnumbers the American comics about 3-1. :(

Well just think.

Lets say in Japan they only ever printed Spider-Man, Batman, and Superman comics for the last 25 years, then all of a sudden, all of these american comics become very popular....

All of a sudden you have a library of 20-odd years of accumulated american stories ready to print to an eagerly awaiting and growing audience.

What do you do? You buy up all the printing rights you can to whatever's been popular in the US, you hype it up as new and you sell it to the eager consumer.

That's why there is so much manga... we're getting it all at once as if its all coming out in japan all at once, which it isn't...

Manga is lame.

There. I said it. Manga is lame.

Anyway..... reading habits.

Whatever day I have off (usually Wednesday or Thursday), I stop by the comic shop while taking care of my errands, pick up some food on the way back. Then I take it all home, eat lunch and casually smoke a bowl. Then when I'm stuffed, and good and high, I crack open the books and read through them. Depending on how many I have, sometimes I hold off on some for another day.

I also rub my naked body with lotion.

Latest posts

Back