What characters have you never liked?

Yes we can, and i very much do. In fact, if I took a crap and threw it at Superman, it would do all it could to miss him.

Are we adding DC characters to this list cause as much as I dog on Marvel's characters, DC has an unlimited supply of .... whatever, I'll just start this out

Aquaman and Superman

and Nate Grey from AoA/616 for Marvel

I was always flat out indifferent to Beast. He got bashed and Psylocke died in X-treme X-men and I just wen't "Oh well, tough for Beast, hope Psylocke is better when she comes back" because this was when they were just going to clean out the character and bring her back simply.

Nurhachi said:
Yes we can, and i very much do. In fact, if I took a crap and threw it at Superman, it would do all it could to miss him.

Same here. The only time I liked Superman was when he died. Because it was a good story; I don't hate him, I just never liked him. I never liked any DC characters except Flash and Batman.

I don't like the original Green Arrow. It ticked me off when Kevin Smith brought him back. It was still a good story, I just really didn't like the idea.

Well, I'm just gonna say the people in Alpha Flight. Oh, and Nick Fury pisses me off a lot times, so I guess I'll add him too.

Yeah, you're right. Alpha Flight is pretty lame.

Dark Beast
Toad
Shatterstar
Beak
Xorn's brother (the one with the black hole; yeah, he sux)
Namor
Vision
Tygra
Cable (until he teamed up w/ DP; best idea ever)

Sun Stealer
Beta Ray Bill
Big Wheel
D-Man
Armadillo
King Cobra
Molecule Man

Wolverine

He's overused and plain boring. You're the best at what you do.....yeah we get it. You've said in every single issue of the 8,435,395,055,123,218,587 series you're in............................now can you please get out of my Powerpuff Girl comic??? :roll:

The Captain. He's a bit sucky.

Scott Summers.
Emma Frost.
Tony Stark.
Anyone related to Storm. (Although I do not dislike Storm herself.)

I am going to get stoned. *finds a good and safe place to hide before clicking 'submit reply'*

I'm not even going to bother listing down the minor characters that have appeared for only a couple of issues to piss the hell out of any reader. I blame it on the crack.

Latest posts

Back