What comics would you get?

GMaster said:
They just don't realise there are comics about other things bar superheroes.

Some people don't care, because they like superheroes.

God, you sound like Warren Ellis.

GMaster said:
They just don't realise there are comics about other things bar superheroes.
Wo! Wo! Wo!

There are "bar superheroes"? What the hell do they rescue? Full pints from being spilled?

icemastertron said:
Wo! Wo! Wo!

There are "bar superheroes"? What the hell do they rescue? Full pints from being spilled?

They dance on bars while being drunk and not falling over.

:shifty: I think MWoF is a bar superhero

UltimateE said:

Because I am Warren ellis you bestotch. Just watch my greatness spill around you.

And you other eejits. Shut up, stop making fun of bar superheroes, just ebcause you know I am right, and all you do is sit around reading Marvel all day. :D

ultimatedjf said:
Marvel Team-Up
Ultimate Spider-Man

... You'd only get two books? I presume you're a fan of Kirkman, so why not pick up Invincible?

ProjectX2 said:
... You'd only get two books? I presume you're a fan of Kirkman, so why not pick up Invincible?

I only read Marvel.

But I don't HATE the other companies with a passion. I'll pick up an issue or two now and then if it sounds good...... from the library!!

MARVEL
Ultimates 2
Young Avengers
RESERVE: Ultimate Fantastic Four

DC
Infinite Crisis (when it comes out)
All Star Superman (when it comes out)
RESERVE: Green Lantern Corps.

VERTIGO
Y the Last Man
Fables
RESERVE: 100 Bullets

Invincible
The Walking Dead (soooonn...)
RESERVE: ???

DARK HORSE
Hellboy
The Goon
RESERVE: Revelations

Reviving this... I'd probably remove my Dark Horse picks to replace it with Fables and Ultimate Fantastic Four.

UltimateE said:

That means GMaster LIKES superheroes, he just doesn't want to admit it! Just like Warren Ellis!

What I find really frustrating though, is that people's definition of what a superhero is either so specific or general its annoying. 'Superhero' is just a name that has been attributed to all the post-Superman characters who have evolved from the roots of genre and pulp fiction, from the pop culture of the thirties, forties and fifties and into today.

Hellboy is a superhero, Bulletproof Monk is a superhero, Manji of Blade of the Immortal is a superhero, The Sky Captain is a superhero, Neo is a superhero, Jackie Chan in Tuxedo is a superhero.

ourchair said:
That means GMaster LIKES superheroes, he just doesn't want to admit it! Just like Warren Ellis!

What I find really frustrating though, is that people's definition of what a superhero is either so specific or general its annoying. 'Superhero' is just a name that has been attributed to all the post-Superman characters who have evolved from the roots of genre and pulp fiction, from the pop culture of the thirties, forties and fifties and into today.

Hellboy is a superhero, Bulletproof Monk is a superhero, Manji of Blade of the Immortal is a superhero, The Sky Captain is a superhero, Neo is a superhero, Jackie Chan in Tuxedo is a superhero.
This is the second Jackie Chan reference you've made today...

YET ANOTHER SIGN OF THE APOCALYPS.

Latest posts

Back