What do you want written on your tombstone

Re: What do you want wrriten on your tombstone

In the future their needs to be a grave that plays sound so I can have some say this in a William Shatner voice

"Of all the Moles I have encountered in my travels, he was the most... human"

Whats with all these threads about death lately???

Whats with all these threads about death lately???

It's because life is deep dark urine soaked hell hole from which there is but one escape and that escape evolves shaking hands with the reaper himself.

It's because life is deep dark urine soaked hell hole from which there is but one escape and that escape evolves shaking hands with the reaper himself.

Plus the reaper has cookiesnas other cool food like stuff that would normaly give you a heart attack...but your dead so no worries

Last edited:

Plus the reaper has cookiesnas other cool food like stuff that would normaly give you a heart attack...but your dead so no worries

Don't wuss up my dark depressing speech damn you :lol: :lol:

Here Lies Random

"I'm Standing Right Behind you..."

It's an inside joke.

I've seen him get referred to that before now loads of time dude and every time I respond with with something like what i just did there :roll:

I'm just sayin' it's an inside joke. :roll:

yes acting as if i was some noob who didn't get that but whatever lets not get in to this

yes acting as if i was some noob who didn't get that but whatever lets not get in to this
Ok, who the hell said that? I didn't even say it in a demeaning manner or anything. Excuse me if I forget it was mentioned on the site. God forbid I don't have a perfect memory.

Here Lies Dean (THEE GREAT ONE)​

"He came. He saw. He masterbated.

Not always in that order."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back